Kamibaku: pt1

Au: NORMAL/REGULAR

Setting: 1-A's classroom, other places

!?SMUT?!

Bakugo clicked his pen impatiently as Aizawa lectured the classroom about being able to save people with hurting them, or further injuring anyone else. Occasionally, Bakugo would glance over to Kaminari, watching that idiot- that dunce - draw on his paper. He couldn't tell what the other blonde was drawing, but he was curious to know. Why? Well...

Because he kind of had a crush on that boy. Not that he'd ever admit it, or say it out loud for that matter, but he thought he was cute. 

The bell rang.

"Class dismissed, get to class on time, school dismisses early today due to some... issues with some students in class 1-C.", Aizawa said as everyone left the classroom, Kaminari being the last. He ran up behind Bakugo, who was walking by himself to the cafeteria.

"Hey, Bakugo!", Kaminari jogs up to Bakugo's side, smiling.

"What do you want, idiot?", Bakugo looks to Kaminari as the boy blushes. Blushes? Why is he blushing? (apparently I can't make up my mind on if I'm talking in the present or past).

"I...uh... wanna eat lunch with me? I mean- not in the cafeteria? I kinda really  need to talk to you... badly- about something important. Please?", Kaminari looked up at Bakugo as they continued walking, entering the cafeteria.

"No.", the ash-blonde rolled his eyes, getting in line to get some food. Kaminari stood in line behind him, silent for a moment.

"C'mon dude, you can't keep just not  talking to people-", Bakugo whipped around, glaring at Kaminari.

"Shut up, you dunce!", he almost yelled it, but only raised his voice slightly. Kaminari shrunk back, getting his trey of food. Bakugo walked over to a random empty table, sitting on a seat at the end of the table. Kaminari walked over behind him, sitting next to him. "I told you no, are you deaf?!"

"No! I- uh... Bakugo, I really need to talk to you about something-", Kaminari was once again interrupted by the angry blonde slamming his fists onto the cafeteria table.

"Whatever it is can't be that important!"

"But it is!-"

"No it isn't!"

"Bakugo!-"

"SHUT UP!", Bakugo grabbed Kaminari by the collar of his shirt, pulling him close, "Eat your damn food and quit talking to me you piece of shit.", he let go of Kaminari roughly before grabbing his food trey and walking away. 

"Dammit...", Kaminari looked down at his food sadly. How was he supposed to get that angry, explosive teen's attention if he wouldn't even give him a chance?

"Damn idiot...", Bakugo through his food away, walking out of the cafeteria and going into the hallway. He leaned against the wall, huffing angrily.

-time skip to after school-

Kaminari, along with tons of other students of course, exited the school building, talking with friends and pushing each other playfully.

"Careful, don't hurt yourselves!", Iida swung his hand up and down in his little 'boi' motion-thing as Jirou and Mina playfully kicked each other and pushed each other into the lockers. 

"Loosen up a bit, Iida! We get a few days off after this 'cause of class 1-C, this is great!", Mina jumps up in the air, pumping a fist up with a wide smile spreading across her face. 

"You guys seen Kaminari? He seemed a little down last period.", Jirou says quietly, holding her backpack straps in both hands.

"Yeah, he did seem off... coming to think of it, I haven't heard from Kacchan either... or Uraraka actually...", Deku puts his fingers up to his chin. 

"Ochako's on a small trip with some intern-ship from months ago! For some reason they wanted her specifically.", Mina says, shrugging. 

"Oh yeah.", Tsuyu says. They all begin walking to their dorms, waving 'goodbye' to each other.

"Sleep well, Asui.", Iida says to Tsuyu, waving to her before everyone heads to their rooms.

-with Kaminari-

Kaminari lays on his bed, resting his head on his arm as he scrolled through his phone, on his stomach. 

"What do I tell him... HOW do I tell him? He practically hates me, no way he'll like me back...", Kaminari sits up, sighing. "I'll call him."

...

After a few tries at it, Bakugo finally picks up the phone.

"What do you want?!", the blonde's voice sounded harsh, even though slightly muffled through the phone.

"Bakugo... I like you-!", Kaminari blushes furiously as the other end suddenly goes dead silent. "Bakugo...?"

"...wha...?", he sounded confused. Oh no. He didn't like him back. He didn't want anything- ANYTHING- to do with him... he's a dunce, why would he-

"A lot! I wanna be with you, Katsuki- I-I... you're just so cool, you're smart, you're amazing at what you do- you might have a bad temper, but I see past that! You're actually... kinda nice I guess... sometimes... Uh- I'm serious, I really wish you liked me back-"

"Kaminari, back up, back up...", Bakugo sounded almost panicked . Was he ok? Of course he was. Whatever. "You like me...? As in- love ? That's g-"

"I know! I know it's gay! And you probably think it's wrong, you're probably against it, please Bakugo- I-I... I love you! More than anything almost... you... kind of make everything exciting, you make my day brighter- well, besides those parts where you yell at me- heh...", Kaminari laughs nervously. A heavy sigh could be heard on the other end before the line went dead. He hung up. He hung up! After all of that- after that whole confession! The guts  it took to even call  that bastard! A knock was at Kaminari's door. He got up to answer the door, but it suddenly flew open, and before he knew it, he was pinned to the door, slamming it shut. 

"You idiot... I like you too, that took some guts...", it was Bakugo. Katsuki suddenly slammed his lips onto Kaminari's, smirking. Kaminari smirked as well, grabbing Bakugo's hips and squeezing them. "Mmph-", Kaminari switched their positions, attacking Bakugo's neck with kisses.

"You scared me...", Kaminari whispered breathlessly.

"What are you doing-? I'm not- gonna let you take control of this situ- ah...", Bakugo gasps slightly as Kaminari bites down on Katsuki's collar bone.

COMMENT FOR PT2