DABIBAKU

This was ALSO a recommendation, and I'm still taking them. >:) 

Dabi sighed, leaning back in his chair. When were they going to go to that stupid camp that those UA students were going to? He wanted to see that blonde kid, Katsuki Bakugo. Dabi needed  to see him. Toga was skipping around the bar area, a wide smile on her face- perusual. 

"I'm so excited, that kid Izuku Midoriya I saw on TV during the Sports Festival was cute! I hope he's there~!", Toga leaned on Dabi as he sighed heavily. 

"You're too boy crazy, Himiko.", Twice shakes his head from across the room as he gets himself ready. Dabi is about to head out the door with Toga and Shigaraki, before Kurogiri stops them.

"I can just teleport us there."

-time skip cause we all should know what happens here-

Dabi was in the forest, looking around. That stupid, hot-headed, kind of annoying blonde was no where to be seen! Dammit! Suddenly, Bakugo came into vision as Deku was fighting off pretty much everyone. Dabi watched as Bakugo was dragged through Kurogiri's purple portal, getting pulled through before Deku could reach him. Every villain disappeared through the portal, it closing before anyone else could get through.

-another time skip to where Bakugo wakes up cause I'm being lazy about this chapter-

Bakugo's POV

"Nn... hah... mm... yes... yeah, there, yeah...~ Jee, can't wait- ah-~ Alone finally, ah...", was that... moaning ? Holy shit, where was I?! I shot my eyes open, looking around the room. What was in front of my was... disgustingly... pleasing? No! No! NO! Dammit, who was this freak!? Where am I? Why am I hard? Shit, why am I hard?! Why am I strapped to a chair?! Why are my hands in these damn stupid chains again?! "Katsuki...~", I heard my name. The person in front of me was turned around, so when he turned to face me, I gasped. 

"What...? Da-", his lips were slammed onto mine as he started burning my clothes off, surprisingly not burning my skin at all. That's not- he started palming me. Palming me. I made no sound. I can't make sound for him, not for him, get him OFF of me! 

"Mmp! Ymm...", I struggled under him as he forced his tongue into my mouth and started pulling pants down to just below my knees, then pulling down my underwear. I was completely exposed now. I was completely exposed. To this... villain! This piece of shit, trash, useless hunk of ju-

"Ah... You taste wonderful~", he whispered it in my right ear before leaning down and licking my tip. I bit my lip. Damn. He starts teasing me, licking my slit over and over like it's some shitty posicle, making me shudder everytime he does this. My vision goes red and blurry as he suddenly bites down, making me angry.

"Shit, you bastard!", I arched my back forward, sucking in a breath as starts bobbing his head on me, licking my balls every now and again. I start getting closer and closer, but suddenly he pulls away from my dick, leaving it there, aching and waiting. "Dammit-", he pulls out a ring from his pocket, sliding it onto my member, preventing me from cumming some how. IT feels good, shit, screw this! I hate this...

"Mm... as much as I wanted to swallow your dirty semen, Bakugo, I want to make you feel even better... than I just did...", he quickly shoves a finger into my exposed ass, making me shout in pain. Not only did it hurt, but the position I was in didn't make it any better. I was slightly loose in the chair, so I could lean a little ways, but I couldn't get free. He shoves in another finger and starts scissoring me open, making me sweat and pant. I groan as he shoves in a third finger, curving his fingers as he does so, hitting something. Something that made me feel immense pleasure as he held his fingers on it. I clenched my ass as I felt him inside of me. He pulled out his fingers, quickly lining himself up with me, shoving his dick inside. I started crying. Crying. Crying!? Damn, this feels so horrible, so good, so bad, so great, I can't take this anymore. Dammit. I moaned. I moaned. I let this bastard have the satisfaction of me moaning. No...

"N-no...", I was even stuttering, "S-stop... take your disgusting dick OUT of me! You bastard!", I was sobbing at this point, tears rolling down my face. I wanted him to stop... but only because I wasn't ready. Look, this guy was hot, but he was a villain. He was big, but he was dirty. He was great, and I kind of had my eyes on him, but I didn't want to lose my virginity to some psycho villain! Make this idiot stop! He started ramming into me, going hard and fast. "Ah- ah- ah- ah- ah- damn- god!", he hit that spot again, and I couldn't stop moaning.

Comment if you want a part two :)