JSJDHGSKQO bakukami

Ok so lot of these shit one shots are bakubottom, should I just continue that or change some? This one is a top bakugou though, so enjoy.

AU: No quirks, normal highschool

Kaminari's POV
Suddenly, I was pushed into the large bathroom stall and onto the toilet, looking up at the hot headed boy from my class, but let me back up a bit and tell you how I got here.

|Flashback|
"Shut UP!", I heard a voice yell from across the classroom. Thank God the teacher was suddenly sick and we had to wait for a substitute, because there were a few kids getting into fights... but over what?
"What? Are you gonna cry about it you worthless piece of shit?", I heard someone shove a person to the ground and I looked over to see Bakugou staring up at Todoroki with shock. "Oh look, the tall and all mighty (see what I did there) Bakugou, is shocked that he isn't the strongest-", Todoroki was interrupted by Midoriya's words.
"Don't be so rude, Shoto!", he exclaimed, getting in front of his childhood friend. Bakugou stood up.
"I don't need you to fight my fights for me, nerd. Get outta my way before I kill you.", his voice was low and Midoriya backed out of the way.
"Fight me half n' half bastard!", he shouted as he threw a punch at Todoroki's face, but he dodged. Suddenly Bakugou was slammed against the wall and the bi colored haired boy BIT Bakugou's neck.
"Ah! What the hell?!", he tried pushing Todoroki off him, but to no avail. Blood suddenly began dripping from Bakugou's neck and Midoriya stepped in, pulling Shoto away. I watched the whole scene play out in slow motion as Bakugou threw a punch at Shoto and hit him this time, Midoriya tossed
Todoroki to the grounds and put a hand over Bakugou's wound.  For some reason I felt jealous. Why...? It's not like I like him. Is it? The bell rang and I headed towards the bathroom to think and most likely skip this class.

|End of flashback|
Bakugou suddenly got on top of me and started grinding on me. I tried holding in my moans, but I failed, letting a few slip out. He slammed his lips onto mine harshly and shoved his tongue into my mouth while I sucked it, pulling a few moans out of him. Guess we're equal. He pulled a part and stood, leaning against the closed stall door, looking me lustfully in the eyes.
"Suck me off.", he stated.
"Wh-wha-", he cut me off and repeated himself. Truth is, I heard him, I just wasn't sure if he wanted this or not. I've kind of had a crush on Bakugou for a while. I nodded and got on my knees, slowly and seductively pulling down his pants with my teeth. I pulled down his underwear the same way, earning a groan from the taller male. I suddenly started sucking his cock and he hissed and threw his head back.
"D-don't tease, Kami-", he gasped as I deep throated him and he began thrusting forward. Small tears pricked at the corners of my eyes because of the lack of oxygen, but I loved it.
He grabbed my hair and shoved me onto his dick more, making me moans and send vibrations up his cock. He moaned quietly and I could feel his orgasm getting closer and so was mine. He reached a hand down to my erection as much as he could and he started to jerk me off.
"Ah~ahhh, Katsuki, I-I'm gonna cum-", he interrupted me, saying the same thing and he came down my throat as I came into his hand.