Lies

Wow, the last chapter looked like a lot more writing on my phone. It took me thirty minutes actually, but I opened my laptop and checked wattpad on there. Then I realized it was like 7 or 8 paragraphs at most. Yeah. NOT the best I could do though. 

THAT SONG IS AWESOME, I FOUND IT THROUGH TIKTOK. 

Tonight is NOT going great guys, my old hAg is being a piece of shit. I have this expander in my mouth cause I have to get braces, but my mouth is too crowded, so basically she has to put this little key in my mouth every night and crank the expander a little bit. It's what it sounds like, look it up. It kisses ass. Apparently it's supposed to get painful too, so yay. ✌️

ANYWAYS, I'm on the couch and she's cranking that thing and she keep staking the key out and putting it back to normal (it bends back a little when you crank it), then putting it back in and cranking it again. WHICH IS TECHNICALLY TWO CRANKS, RIGHT??? No. Apparently my mom didn't consider that a crank. So, I got mad cause she's only supposed to do ONE crank a night and I didn't want her dumbass messing up my mouth. 

Then we argued for like fifteen minutes, then she got pissed because our food that we ordered over an hour ago wasn't here yet and she yelled at me told me to "not tell her what to do". Then I yelled at her, telling her that her yelling wasn't necessary and that it was bullshit. Then she yelled back, telling me to watch my language and it turned into a small argument. She's so annoying sometimes. 

Anyway, that's my drama for the night. I'm still letting people into this BNHA server I have on discord if you want in it, we already started a little bit, but it's not that deep so you can join. Like half of the people are active so. 

There are also a lot of characters open (except for Shigaraki, Toga I think, Bakugo, and Kirishima). So a little more than half of class 1-A is still open, along with a bunch of villains and shit. Just dm me or comment if you want my discord. You're also allowed to invite other people in. The more the better ig. 

-note: OUR FOOD JUST GOT HERE >:) 

Now my mom can't be pissed at me for that. She really needs to take out her anger on things other than me.