DABIDEKU

I personally don't ship this, but it was recommended. NEXT IS SHINKAMI CAUSE THAT WAS ALSO RECOMMENDED. Still taking recommendations, guys.

Dabi's POV

Deku. Izuku Midoriya, a teenager going to UA high, striving to be a pro-hero, the number one hero. I know this sounds stupid, cruel, and selfish, but I want to change him. Turn him villain, break him, make him feel things he's never felt. He's so... cute. Dammit. I sound like a stupid pedofile. I'm not that much older than him, I'm sure. The kid's probably only like... 16 or 17! Standing here, in this stupid alley watching everyone fight to their best... watching Deku tackle a random villain to the ground, knocking him out cold and standing over the body... it's just... hot... Shit, no! He's- he's probably straight, probably normal... No-nononono, I'm normal, being a bisexual man isn't weird, to hell to the people who think it is! Agh... why does he have to be so damn cute...? He's.... screw it!

I grabbed a random kid, a UA student about Deku's age, yellow hair and some stupid lightning bolt going through his hair. What is it with teens and being cute?! No- NO! That sounds gross... I raised my right hand, creating blue flames and holding my hand dangerously close to the yellow haired teen's arm.

"Hey, Deku!", when I called Izuku's nick-name, it was strange. Almost everyone looked over. Hell, even that blonde kid looked over, and he didn't like the guy. Soon, they all turned back to fighting as Deku charged at me, green power surging around him as he ran faster than I'd ever seen anyone run. He was powerful... powerfully hot... GOD!

"Ahhh!", he shouted some incoherent words before knocking the teen I had with me out of my hands and knocking me to the ground. He pinned me to the ground, holding me by the neck. I couldn't hold it- couldn't hold it in anymore...

"...yes...", I let the word out as if it were a moan, grabbed Deku and took him behind a building, slamming him against a wall. I don't think he knew my intentions, as his face still read anger and determination, with some stupid smile on his face. God, I love that smile. I suddenly slammed my lips onto his, kissing him roughly. He struggled a bit for a moment, but slowly he seemed to give in, his hands even wrapping around my neck gently. I can feel him smirk into the kiss, and I start doing the same. I reach my hand down, starting to palm him through his hero suit. He pushes me off suddenly, catching me off guard as he kicks me in the stomach, sending me flying. It hurts when my back hits the wall, and I spit out some blood. I look over to see him walking towards me. He then puts his arms on either side of my head, keeping me in place.

"Why...?", he asks me breathlessly. I shrug.

"You're cute...", I smirk before grabbing his arm and pulling him forward, kissing him again. Jeez. Can't he just become a villain so we can be together and do... things?! His eyes are half-lidded, but his expression makes me feel uneasy. He seems suprised, yet... another emotion that I can't read lays in his eyes. Confusion? Anger? Fear? Why couldn't I tell?! I hate not knowing, please, let me know just this one thing!

"Yeah, but... you're a villain... I'm a hero. I can't betray my friends like this.", Deku looks off to the right, looking around for any of his classmates, but none of them are around. Thankfully.

"So? What's this about, what other people might think? Is it really about betraying your friends, Izuku?"

"Don't call me that! You know, I'm determined to become a hero, I can't just- go with you... Dabi, you can come with me... join me, turn your life around-"

"Izuku, I'm wanted. I'm on the news, my face is on the streets, they want me. I'm a wanted villain, I can't just "turn my life around"! ", I shouted, kind of pissed. Did he really think I could just change?! Hopefully not.

Alright, I know there isn't any smut yet, but tell me if you want any next part to this. If you like this ship... I don't even know what to say to you, honestly we don't know Dabi's exact age, but if they were all "love-y-dove-y" with each other, I picture this is how it'd be. ALSO

I watch Haikyu now, not sure if any of you watch it, but it's that volleyball anime, you've probably heard of it. Would you read it if I wrote some fanfics about it though?!