Vampire deku AU pt. 4

Deku's POV
Kacchan... wasn't there?!
"Kacchan...?", I peeked into a few stalls, but Kacchan was no where to be seen. I stormed out of the bathroom quickly, as far as I know, if I bit Kacchan deep enough, he would be in immense pain right now. My eyes dart to a few different doors, but I'm not sure where to check. Did someone find him...? If someone found him, then they'd probably taken him to the nurse's office. Yeah! I'll check there!
-nurses office-
I look through the small window on the door to the room, making sure no one was in there, and sure enough, it was clear. I opened the door slowly, walking in and looking towards the beds near the window. Kacchan! I see Kacchan laying down, unconscious in the bed closest to the window.
"Kacchan...", I shake him lightly, but the smell of his blood makes my lip quiver. No... nonono, not now, not now... I struggle to keep my cool, his blood smells so sweet. My fangs begin to show and I lower myself to his neck slowly. Before I could bite though, his eyes flutter open and he looks at me.
"Deku?!", he questions, leaning back into his pillow.
"Kacchan... uhm... we need to talk. About what happened in the bathroom.", I say and his eyes widen.
"What the hell was that?", he asks me in an almost calm manner. Almost. I sigh and look down. I didn't want to tell him. Not now at least. What if he hates me? What if he tells the others? What if-
"Deku! You there?", Kacchan snaps me back to reality and I look him in the eyes shyly.
"I... I-I'm a vampire.", I whisper and he stares at me in utter disbelief.

Bakugo's POV
A vampire?! Am I hearing correctly? What the hell was he saying? Bullshit, what kind of medicine did they give me in here? Is this a dream?
"Kacchan? It's, uh... it's okay if you hate me now... just- just please don't tell the others!", he furrows his brows in worry or fear. He bit my wrist and sucked the stupid blood from it. How the hell am I supposed to keep that shit secret?!
"Kacchan... you smell... good~", I suddenly hear Deku say seductively. He leans down to my ear and I can feel the breath on it, making me shiver. Wait, not this again! If I know anything about how vampires work, this is not good. This shitstain better get off me or I swear-
"Aghhh!", I shout in pain as I he suddenly sinks his teeth into my neck. What the hell? My vision blurs out of focus and I whimper slightly at the pain. God, it hurts! Dammit Deku! J start throwing weak punches at his back and scratch as his arms as he continues ducking my blood. My head becomes light as he sucks more.
"Deku- get off!", I set off an explosion at his back and he yanks his teeth out of my neck, jolting back.
"Ow! Kacchan!", he shouts, trying to rub his back. He get off the bed and stumble around for a second. Screw this bastard for making me weak. I'll kill him!

Oop it's short cause I'm stuck in the locker room right now so I decided to update. More updates soon.