Vampire Deku AU Part 2

Deku's POV
I watched as my Kacchan falls to the floor- wait. My kacchan?! What was I thinking, I just- AGH! My thoughts... they're being taken over by... something... I had to get out of here, my thirst for blood was only beginning to get worse. I ran out of the bathroom stall, taking a few turns before taking the stairs to the roof. I sat at the edge, looking at the city around me. It really was pretty. My thoughts started calming and I laid back onto the concrete floor. I sighed and slowly started falling asleep.

Bakugou's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around tiredly, my wrist aching badly.
"Agh... dammit, Deku...", I looked down at my wrist and saw two small holes and they were still bleeding. I suddenly felt a wave of white pain run through my body, so bad I couldn't even scream. I had sat up slightly, but fell back down onto my back, gasping.
"Agh- ah- shit.. de... ku... h-help...", I mumbled. I felt so stupid begging for help but I couldn't move and I need recovery girl to get rid of this bite. I used all the strength in my voice to yell for someone, anyone.
"Aizawa!", I shouted and soon after I heard footsteps outside the door.
"Bakugou!", my name was called and Aizawa leaned down on one knee next to me. He put my head on his lap which was slightly humiliating but the same pain from seconds ago distracted me. This time I let out a slight yelp and All Might walked in with Recovery Girl next to me. For some reason I started getting scared and I squirmed, trying to get away from the three.
"Now, now, calm down Young Bakugou.", All Might picked me up bridal style and kneeled next to Recovery Girl for her to heal me. She found the strange wound on my wrist and kissed it after raising an eyebrow at it. It healed quickly and the pain went away almost instantly. I let out a sigh of relief and leaned back in All Might's arms. I felt tired now, falling asleep.