O m e g a v e r s e

3rd person POV

This was it. Today was the day. A shitty day if you were to ask Katsuki Bakugo. Everyone in UA was in one long line (a messy one) to get their answers. Answers being if you were an omega, beta, or alpha. Bakugo had a lot of pride in being an alpha, and really hoped he was. Deku was in front of Bakugo in line, then Bakugo, then Todoroki, then Kirishima and so on. Deku had just gotten his test from Recovery Girl. He was a beta. 'How could he be a beta? Thought he'd be an omega or something...', Bakugo thought to himself. 

"Next!", Recovery girl's voice called out and Bakugo stepped forward, sighing. Recovery girl took him through the process, and thankfully it was quick since this whole 'beta-alpha-omega-' thing had been going on for at least a few centuries now. At least. His results came back in and Recovery Girl's eyes seemed to widen. Bakugo tried to lean forward to see the results and Recovery Girl took it back, trying to keep him from seeing it. "Eh... maybe we better run another test-", Recovery Girl looked up at Bakugo, who was looking down at her with a look of annoyance on his face. She smiled nervously and handed him the results. His heart practically skipped a beat and the blonde had completely forgotten how to breathe. He stumbled back a bit, his eyes widened and his pupils dialated. 

"O-omega?", he looked at Recovery Girl in shock. She nodded slowly.

"Sorry, Bakugo, but that's just the way life goes- you don't always get what you want, heh... I mean, I'm an omega, or at least I was more of an omega before I got old.", she said the last bit to herself. She waved Bakugo off, and the teen did as he was told- or more, motioned to do-, surprising Recovery Girl. She expected him to lash out. Maybe it was the shock. Did this really mean that much to him? It was just a silly label, all he had to deal with was heats and.... Well maybe that was it. Who knew. Todoroki stepped up and got his results.

Bakugo stormed out of UA, heading to the the dorms. He was glad they had the day off due to all of the tests going on today. 

He walks in, walking over to the elevator and pressing the 'up' button. The elevator makes a 'bing!' sounds and it opens, but before Bakugo can walk in, he feels a hand on his shoulder, preventing him. He whips his head around, a pissed off look on his face.

"What do you want?!-", the face he saw surprised him. Deku. Deku? Why was he, of all people, here? Right now? Why?! 

"Kacchan, I-I saw the results, and I, just want you to know that it doesn't change that you're strong, and that your quirk is powerful, and- n-not that I'm looking down on you, I never have-!", Bakugo glared more intensely, down at Deku. 

"Shut up. Just shut your mouth you damn nerd! You got beta, alright?! I'm a shitty omega?! A stupid, weak omega! It's bullshit!", Bakugo raises his hand up like he usually does, threatening the greenette that he would use his quirk. Deku backs up slightly, but pulls his posture back together. 

"Kacchan, being an omega doesn't make you anymore weak- not that you were before, it's just- look.... Being an omega means you can do great things, like have kids, and-"

"Deku, I'm a guy. A guy, dammit! I can't even produce a kid-"

"You can at a certain age...."

"Shut the hell up before I blast you to pieces you piece of shit!", small sparks began to fly out of Bakugo's palms. 

"K-Kacchan, calm down, no need to do anything like-"

An explosion.

"Kacchan stop-"

Another explosion, right to Deku's chest.

"Calm down!"

Another.

"Shut up-", Katsuki was stopped by a kick to the face and punch to the gut coming right after, knocking him on his back and wacking the breath out of him. 

"That was...", Deku panted, "unnecessary....", Bakugo sat up, propping himself on his elbows. Deku held a hand out to help the blonde teen up, but he didn't except it, getting up himself and brushing the dust off his clothes. Deku twiddles his fingers, holding his own hands at his stomach. "Kacchan, being an omega doesn't make you weak."

"You think I need a stupid, lying, quirkless nerd to tell me that?", Bakugo's words rang in Deku's ears, but he pushed them back. 

"I'm not quirkless Kacchan! And I'm not stupid either.", the green haired boy walked closer to Bakugo and started pushing him back, "I'm done with you treating me like crap, Katsuki, especially because I help you when times are rough- like now. I try my best Kacchan, and I'm gonna keep doing so, okay?! So just know, your words aren't gonna change how I feel. Okay?", Deku pinned Bakugo to the wall, his forearm going across the blonde's chest to keep him there. They both stared into each other's eyes, awkward silence hanging in the air as Deku started leaning in and-

"Midoriya?", Todoroki's voice came in front behind. Deku stopped right in his tracks and turned around. 

"Todoroki! I can explain, I-I... it's not what you think, I swear!", Deku looked down at his feet, then back up at Todoroki- then glanced back at Bakugo. 

"It looks like you were about to kiss Bakugo.", Todoroki said in his usual monotone voice.

"Okay, then I guess it's exactly what it looks like- but- but that's not the point. His scent wasn't that strong, but I couldn't help-", Deku was silenced when Todoroki put a hand up. Deku looked down, a sad look on his face when he heard Todoroki's steps getting closer. He looked up and suddenly a hand landed on his face, slapping him. The greenette gasped and Bakugo's look got even more irritated. 

"Icyhot, you-", Todoroki walked passed Deku closed the gap between him and the blonde with their lips.

That's part 1! comment if you want part 2 to be smut, and if you don't then just say no.