ShinBaku

So for some reason, I can't see the comments on my recommendations post, so drop some recommendations here, like what AU, what ship, who's top or bottom and shit, have fun. Go nuts guys. I don't except Aoyama x Aizawa though. I've gotten that. 

Today, class 1-A and 1-B were going to be sparring each other for training, the teachers assigning the students to their partners. 

"Tenya Iida and Ibara Shiozaki.", Aizawa began announcing names, "Izuku Midoriya with Setsuna Tokage, Eijiro Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, Ochako Uraraka against Kosei Tsuburaba, Tsuyu Asui and Neito Monoma, Rikido Sato and Pony Tsunotori...", no one really listened to Aizawa until their name was called. Bakugo kicked a small pebble on the gravel, watching it go in front of Deku, who was walking over to Tokage. Deku paid no mind to the pebble though, and started talking to the green haired girl. A few more names were called before Bakugo heard his. "Katsuki Bakugo against Hitoshi Shinso... who was apparently shifted to 1-B for today.", Aizawa stuffed the paper that had everyone's names on it into his pocket. 

"Alright!", Present Mic held his index finger up, "Get with your partners and begin sparring, breaks will be announced when we... -announce them!", Mic twisted the tip of his mustache between his thumb and index finger. 

"Bakugo.", a boring voice, like Aizawa's, was heard behind Bakugo. The blonde turned around quickly, seeing eye-to-eye with the other teen. Shinso stood there casually, his hands in the pockets of his uniform, leaning on his right foot and a calm look on his face.

"Yeah? You ready?", Bakugo smirked confidentally, Shinso simply nodding and turning around, leading Bakugo to a far corner of the field. Bakugo notice Shinso leading him through a doorway, leaving the sparring field, out of sight from everyone. "Where the hell are you?-", Bakugo's head was suddenly fuzzy as his red eyes fogged over, an expressionless look on his face.

"Katsuki... how do you feel about me?"

"You're kind of an idiot, really, thinking Deku'd give up that easily at the Sports Festival. You seem like the 'lazy type', you look boring and people say you have the quirk of a villain, so I wouldn't doubt so.", Katsuki shook his head as his mind was let go of. Hitoshi suddenly pinned the blonde to the wall, a dark look on his face.

"You're gonna regret saying that..." 

Ok, that was just an example of what I'd do if that was a ship someone would pick. Anyways! If you want me to continue this, just comment. And recommend ships, I'm running out of ideas >:)