part 4: early update!

Deku slowly closed the gaps between their lips, moving slowly and softly. Bakugo's eyes closed and the blonde wrapped his hands around Deku's neck, bringing him closer, pulling him into something of a hug... he didn't want to admit he was hugging this- Deku- but, he was . Not that he wasn't enjoying it after what had happened between them. Deku had sacrificed himself- well not really, he kind of just got kidnapped and Bakugo didn't-, but that wasn't the point. The past didn't matter right now. What mattered was that Bakugo was holding Izuku Midoriya, the boy he he's had mixed feelings about for what felt like forever. Now they were holding each other and kissing. Kissing. Bakugo slipped his tongue into the freckled boy's mouth, not very pleased with being "bottom", but he would have to deal with it for now. 

"Mph-", Deku's eyes opened for a moment before closing, slightly surprised by Bakugo's tongue slipping in and tangling with his. Deku smirked, tears of joy pricking at the corners of his closed, emerald eyes. A tear slipped from his right eye, sliding down over his freckles. He gripped Bakugo's arms tightly, almost squealing with joy. He pulled back, smiling so widely, tears falling down from his face and down on Bakugo's chest. 

"Deku, is something wrong?-", Bakugo's words were cut off as Deku quickly hugged him tightly. Bakugo smirked, reaching for Deku's ass and squeezing it making Deku make a small 'squeak', embarrassing him. 

Ok, so this was more of like a "teaser" for when I write more either tomorrow or this weekend ;)