Shinbaku: continued

Bakugo's POV

He had me pinned. That bastard used his shit quirk on me! Dammit! How did I Let him do that...? He shoved his knee between my crotch, lifting it slightly to rub against me. 

"Get off me-", he pushed more, making me lean forward. I was angry he was doing this, but... shit, it felt good. No! Screw this! Screw all this, this isn't right! I'm supposed to be training, getting better so I can be the number one hero! I pushed him, but my mind fogged over again.

"Step back, Katsuki~", Shino's voice was the only thing I could hear, he was the only thing I could see, now the only thing I wanted. Shit. I backed up against the wall. Screw this. Screw the training. Screw him... 

"Why don't you get back, Hitoshi...", Katsuki suddenly put both his hands on Shinso's shoulders, pushing him back against the wall across from them. Katsuki began attacking Shinso's neck, kissing, biting, sucking. 

"Using my first name, Katsuki?", Hitoshi grabbed Bakugo's ass, squeezing it.

"You used mine, idiot...", Bakugo only pulled back for a moment before attacking Hitoshi's neck again. Shinso smirked, switching spots with Bakugo, the blonde now pinned against the wall. Hitoshi un-zipped Katsuki's top, throwing it onto the floor. The blonde growled angrily, but Hitoshi suddenly slammed his mouth onto Bakugo's, sliding his tongue in immediately. Bakugo fought for dominance, but it was just on-going, neither of them winning. Bakugo reached down, gripping Shinso's member, the purple haired male quietly moaning. 

"Yes... shit, I- I want to do this to you... but at the same time..."

"You want me to top you~?", Bakugo finished Hitoshi's sentence, the other male nodding. Katsuki made them switch places again, kissing down Shinso's neck as he un-zipped his uniform too, then slipping off the pants of his uniform. Bakugo looked at Shinso's underwear. The blonde was on his knees, shaking a little bit. 

"Do it, take off my underwear and do it already~", Shinso moaned in a needy tone, gripping Bakugo's hair, shoving his face into his underwear. Bakugo pulled back, quickly pulling off Hitoshi's underwear, then Hitoshi slams Bakugo's mouth over his dick.

"Gh-Smmfo--", Bakugo's eyes widen in shock momentarily. He let his eyes close as he began pulling back, bobbing his head as Shinso's knees began to get weak. Shinso pulled Bakugo's head up, pushing it back down and doing this as he pleased, speeding up, slowing down when he felt it was right. 

"Ah~ Yes, right there, pet...", at those words, Bakugo pulled away.

"This doesn't make me bottom, does it?", his eyes still held some anger as he looked up at Shinso. Shinso rolls his eyes, slamming Bakugo's mouth back onto his dick, thrusting into the blonde's throat.

"That's for me to decide... I'll think about it~", Shinso was close, panting, clenching his teeth and eyes, smirking. "Nhh~ Close...", he suddenly let go of himself, the hot streams of liquid going down Bakugo's throat. Bakugo pulls away, some of Shinso's cum on his face.

"Jeez...", he pants, "That's a lot...", Bakugo leaned forward, his hands keeping him off the ground. He stared into Shinso's eyes, smirking. Shinso shook his head, pushing Bakugo to the ground, getting on top of him and pinning his hands next to his head. Bakugo, shocked, looked up at Shinso's face, his eyes tracing down Shinso's body. Katsuki licked his lips. 

....

Ok, that's a small continuation, there'll be a part 3, but I've got a lot of recommendations, two other stories to hopefully update and stuff to do this weekend.