Ik

I know this isn't smut, but whatever. It's fun and this is just a one shot book. I'm also meanwhile watching haikyuu and my laptop is being a piece of shit so I'm writing in my stupid phone. HAVE THIS!

Au: normal
Setting: alley way in the streets, fighting someone
Characters: Deku, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima

The four students walked down the street. They were spending the day together. Not everyone liked it, both Todoroki and Bakugo weren't very pleased to be here, but it was Kirishima,'s idea and Deku thought it wouldn't be so bad to spend the day with them.
"So, uh, Todoroki- it's nice out...!", Deku turned his attention to the boy with the half n half hair. Todoroki scoffed slightly.
"It is.", Todoroki nodded. They continue their walk down the street in silence, when suddenly a cry for help from above surprised the four.
"Huh?", Bakugo's attention turned up, looking at the girl that was on the roof of a building. The hell was she doing up there?!
"Hey- what's that girl doing up there..?", Deku asked, more to himself, "It,'s ok! We'll help!"
Todoroki looked at Deku, confused.
"Don't you think we should call a pro...?", his tone was bored as usual- what the hell else could you expect from Todoroki?- while looking at Deku. Midoriya shook his head.
"We can do it!", he smiled, green little surges of power lingering on his limbs as he readied himself. He ran into the alley way in front of him, just about to use his quirk to bounce off the walls of either building to get to the girl. The three other boys followed behind.
"Midoriya- don't be reckless!", Kirishima called out, but all of a sudden, a man came out from behind a dumpster.
"Hi there!", the man startled the group, stopping Deku in his tracks.
"Who the hell are you?", Bakugo questions the man. The man had brown, long hair in a bun on top of his head, red glowing eyes and was in baggy clothing. The brunette stepped toward Kastuki, putting a hand in his shoulder with a sweet smile. Bakugo scoffs, backing up and pushing the man back, "Hey, get off of me!"
"Hey man, what's the deal?", Kirishima steps toward the man. The man kept his closed eyed smile, turning his head to Kirishima's direction.
"The name's Sagashima!", he points to his chest with his thumb, "Hineta Sagashima!", he had ignored Kirishima's question and answered the one that nobody had even verbally asked yet.
"...Sagashima...", Midoriya rested a hand in his chin, his index finger and thumb forming a 'check mark' shape, "Sounds familiar.."
"Hm? So I'm popular, eh? Perfect!", Sagashima threw his hand in the air, smiling victoriously, like a kid that had just won some stupid little competition, "My name's finally out there, then!"
"Hah? What the hell are you going on about, dumbass?", Bakugo put his hands in his pockets, scoffing. Sagashima chuckles lowly.
"...Dumbass? Dumbass?! Alright- I've about had it with you UA students, prancing around like you're just gonna become a hero- like you're just gonna be number one! Like you can walk all over people that aren't in the same league as you!!!", Sagashima grabbbed Deku by the collar of his shirt suddenly. Deku looked up at him, keeping his guard up and staring into his eyes intently. Bad decision. Hineta pushed Deku to the ground, his eyes glowing brighter, looking at everyone around him. Suddenly, all three boys- Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki- suddenly had the urge to walk towards the man. Bakugo stared at Sagashima angrily as he approached him, breathing heavily. Kirishima trembled quietly as he made his way closer to Hineta. Todoroki was literally so close, he was touching Sagashima.
"On your knees.", Hineta commander the three, all of them obeying and falling to their knees. "Now stay here and let me work my magic."
"...what the-", Bakugo started, but he was interrupted by Sagashima.
"Watch your language. And your tone, Katsuki...", how did he know his name?! Saga turned to Kirishima, picking him up by the arm and knocking him into the dumpster against the building on the right, pulling a small groan out of the redhead, though it was barely audible.
"Dah-", Kirishima fell to the ground, staring up at Saga, unable to take his eyes off him.
"Sagashima... he's a villain!", Deku has really taken that long to figure that out?
"No shit!-", Bakugo felt a jolt of vibrations through his body and up his spine, making him shut up quickly as the thought 'watch your tone and your language' rung in his ears.
"Kacchan... your eyes- and Todoroki! Are you guys ok...?", Izuku stood, but neither Todoroki or Bakugo responded to him, keeping completely quiet. They were even barely breathing. Kirishima looked at Deku, his eyes trailing him up and down.
"Midoriya...", Kirishima's eyes were glowing red now too, but not as bright as the other two. Deku turned to look down at Eijiro.
"Kirishima...?", the greenery stumbled back as Sagashima put a hand in his shoulder.
"Sleep.", Saga commanded. Izuku immediately fell to the ground, his eyes drifting shut as he fell into his face, passing out. Saga walked over to Todoroki and a Bakugo next, pitting both of his hands on both boys, shoulders, "Shh...don't fight it, Bakugo, let it happen... same with you, Shoto.", Hineta purred softly, both the blonde and the dual haired male passing out. Next was Kirishima, Saga only rapped him on the shoulder and told him to close his eyes, the red head soon falling asleep against the dumpster. They all slept peacefully as Saga made his way up the building, using the side stairs and grabbing the young teen girl, before disappearing as the sun began to set.
-
"Hn... huh?", Todoroki woke soon, looking around him. Everyone was passed out around him. Shoto rubbed his head.
"Eh- uh-", Kirishima looked around, rubbing the back of his head as well, "What happened...?"
"I'm not sure... I don't have any memory.", Todoroki looked to Bakugo, hitting him on the chest. Katsuki shot up, groaning.
"The hell was that for?!- Where are we....?", he looked at Deku, licking him in the side of the leg, "Get your ass up, nerd!"
"Uh- Kacchan?!", Deku took a look at his surroundings, looking back at Katsuki, "Oh. Why're we here?"
"Nobody knows, we just... woke up here.", Todoroki stood, brushing himself off. The rest follows his actions, looking up at the sky and realizing it was dark. Not that they couldn't tell by looking at the ground- just that it hadn't set in yet.
"What the hell even happened?!", Bakugo stomps his foot angrily and Deku shrugs, shaking his head as he began to walk back out to the sidewalk.
"It's weird... I don't have any idea of what I was doing before this... all I remember is waking up this morning.", he said while waiting on everyone else to follow him. They did so, so he started his conversation back up. "Anyone else not remember a thing...?"
"I remember waking up and eating breakfast with Kaminari, but that's it...", Kirishima rubs the back of his neck, smiling nervously.

If you wanna part 2, comment >:)