Bakudeku

Bakugo moans uncontrollably, gripping the sheets. Deku at the male's face, tears in his eyes-
"I'm sorry-", Izuku whispers, thrusting into the blonde's prostate again.
"Shut up! Ah-" he moans louder, feeling the greenette's dick ram into his prostate for the- god, he didn't know how many times Deku had done it that night.
"Kacchan~", Deku purrs, leaning forward and kissing the taller blonde in an attempt to shut him up.
How were they in this- this mess?
Why were they in this mess?
There were so many questions- and of course... there were answers to those questions, but neither of them even cared to want the answers right now. Not with this going on.
-
-7:45am, previously to the actions above-
"Outta my way, extra." Bakugo walks around Iida and Uraraka in the hallway, walking into the classroom with a huff, sitting down at his desk and kicking his feet up onto the desk- per usual.
"Eh- hah... hey, Kacchan. Iida and Aizawa have both asked you to keep your feet off the desk- so could you please do that? I know-" Deku is interrupting but the angry blonde as Bakugo turns around.
"Shut up, nerd! Like I'm gonna listen to your annoying ass friend." , Bakugo rolls his eyes, turning around.
Deku makes a small noises, sighing "Kacchan. I'm going to ask you again, politely-"
"Bakugo, get your feet off the desk.", Aizawa says, his tone full of tiredness and annoyance as he walks into the classroom before standing behind his small stand in front of the chalkboard. Everyone takes their seats and class goes on.
-some training lol-
-12:40pm-
Bakugo walks into the cafeteria with a grunt, getting his food and sitting at his usual table with the rest of the "bakusquad". Mina sits next to the blonde, then Kirishima sits on the other side of Bakugo, to his right.
"Hey, Bakubro!", Eijiro pats his friend on the back, smiling widely. The blonde scoffs.
"I told you not to call me that, Kirishima." He grumbles, slightly ignoring the bubbly teen.
Mina sighs, eating her rice "You guys head about the rumor? There's someone walking around with some love quirk- like... it makes you go all sex driven and love crazy. And the person's been using it on teen boys and girls like some pedophile...", the pink haired girl eats her food normally.
"Tch, sounds stupid. He hasn't been caught yet?" Bakugo asks the girl, squinting slightly.
Mina shakes her head "Guess not-" she looks to Jirou "Ya know, if we ever run into that person- I hope they hit me with that quirk... not cause I wanna do anything- just- ya know, it's interesting. Kinda wanna know how it works." The girl shrugs
Kaminari raises an eyebrow "Ok...?" He eats his food too.
"That's weird- you'd think they'd catch em by now" Eijiro shrugs, still eating.
-after school, 3:48pm-
"Holy-" Bakugo looks out to the trees, having heard a voice. What the hell did it say?
"Ah- god.."
"Who the hell?" Bakugo looks around suspiciously, glaring at seemingly nothing.
"Feels so... good~", the voice was familiar. But who-
"I don't know who I want~ but... god I want my dick in somebody right now...", the voice was... Deku's?
Bakugo steps closer to the bushes, the voice echoing from that area.
"Deku?!", Bakugo pulls back the bushes and leaves a little, his eyes widening at the sight in front of him. Deku was in the ground, on his back with a raging boner. The greenette was completely red and a panting, sweating mess, making Bakugo look away.
"Kacchan~"
"Deku- what the-", Bakugo is suddenly pulled down, under the teen now. The blonde squirms, making a sound of slight struggle.
"Shhh~", Izuku puts a finger over the blonde's lips, trailing it down and running it along the other's chest with a smirk.
"...Deku?", Katsuki furrows his brows at the other boy. Izuku doesn't respond and starts to grind onto the other, making the boy beneath him moan a little.
'Oh hell no- what the heck is this SHIT?! I'm not doing anything with this nerd...', Bakugo's thoughts trail off as Deku kisses him roughly, starting to pull down Katsuki's pants.
"Kacchan- Kacchan listen, I got hit in the head with something-"
"Clearly! Now get off-", Bakugo struggles but the other teen doesn't back down, biting down onto Katsuki's neck harshly.
"Shut up- I cant control this..." Deku pants "I just wanna feel good- but I don't wanna- do this- now- with you- right here- I mean-", deku rambles a little before kissing the blonde again, both of them fighting for dominance, but soon the boy with freckles one. Bakugo's eyes widen as he feels his underwear off now- and something poking at his asshole.
"Deku!-"
Izuku uses his quirk to keep Bakugo down and he starts to pound into him, moaning lowly as he hears the other boy cry out and moan in pain and pleasure.
"Shit~ get off!-", Bakugo squirms, but to no avail.

I know this is short, but piss off. I'm trying here. It's 4 in the morning and I wrote this a day ago without publishing, so take it.

I'll post part 2 tomorrow