1. Rob Got Robbed

I placed a finger gently against my lips as I tossed the bag of stolen goods over my shoulder, looking directly at the guy sitting tied up in the chair.

Not like he could have really talked, considering the thick band of rope cutting into his mouth. His entire body was bound to his own kitchen chair with rope tied around him in the toughest girl scouts knots I had learned.

Looking into his fearful and angered eyes, I shot him one last wink before strutting out of his front door, not bothering to close it behind me as I skipped my way to my partner in crime.

Hopping over my lovely beast, I secured my legs around the sexy hunk of metal and motor. I slyly pulled off my black half face mask. It had cat ears and eye holes and stopped around my nose. I was going for the Catwoman look. Pulling on my black tinted helmet now, I revved the engine and took off from the prestigious rich neighborhood on my sweet bike.

Racing through the dark empty streets, I made it to my destination quite fast.

I slowed down to a stop and parked in front of the rundown shelter I visited daily. Hopping off my lovely ride, I pulled off my helmet and made my way inside.

Standing in front of the room door now, I knocked a little jingle on the door.

A few seconds later, the door opened to reveal my oldest friend.

"There you are miss Robin Hood." Gerald's aged face broke into a smile.

I saluted him with a grin before walking in and taking a seat on his couch, throwing the heavy bag on the table in front of me.

"So what was this guy's story?" Gerald asked as he made his way in and sat on the couch across from me.

"Human-trafficking." I spat out in disgust. At least I had carved a nice little reminder on his face to think twice before getting involved in that sick business again.

"I'm guessing you didn't leave a single note in his vault then?" Gerald raised a brow.

"Nope." I grinned, before reaching forward and dumping out the bag's contents in front of Gerald.

His eyes widened at the large amounts of stacks that tumbled out, along with all sorts of goodies and gold.

"That's at least seven hundred thousand dollars." Gerald looked at me in shock.

I smiled back. "Should be enough to build two more buildings and renovate your own."

"This is amazing, but you have to be careful. These people are dangerous Aria." Gerald looked at me with concern.

"You know I never get caught Ger." I smirked, getting up now.

"I know, but someone has to worry about you." Gerald shook his head.

"And I love you for that." I placed a hand over my heart and smiled at my oldest friend. "You should call your friends and get rid of the loot before our generous contributor escapes and reports me."

"Will do, I'm sure they'll be very happy. You don't want to stick around?" Gerald asked now, following me to the door.

"Can't do, got plans." I winked, opening the door now.

"Alright. Stay safe. And thank you." Gerald smiled at me. "This should be the last time you have to do this."

"My pleasure. It should be enough to help out every person out on these streets." I said, stepping out now and turning to leave, before turning back again to face him. "And buy yourself a nice steak dinner tonight."

Gerald chuckled and nodded, before closing the door as I walked off now and out the building.

Hopping onto my bike, I looked around the area at the numerous amounts of homeless people huddled in the cold of night.