24. Date Night

"Adrian, I'm ready for--" 

My sentence was suddenly cut off by someone's fist pounding the office door.

"Open up you freaks! I know what you're up to!" Savannah's smug voice sounded from the other side of the door.

Adrian froze before quickly getting off of me and grabbing his shirt off the floor, tossing me my bra and shirt at the same time.

I sighed. "Savannah, we're busy discussing something very urgent! Now's not a good time." I called back.

"So urgent that you couldn't stop moaning?" Savannah deadpanned.

My cheeks instantly heated up as I pulled on my shirt and stood up now fully clothed along with Adrian.

"Got you bitch!" She cheered. "Now open up. I wouldn't be interrupting if it wasn't this important." She called out.

Adrian glanced over at me before walking over to the door and opening it.

Savannah immediately barged in. She stopped in front of the desk, noticing everything knocked over around it. Her eyes went to mine, looking impressed, before moving over to Adrian.

"Listen, maybe you should secure your girlfriend's safety before screwing her." She crossed her arms.

"What are you talking about?" Adrian sighed, his voice straining to stay calm.

"I'm talking about the weird sketchy car parked outside the gates." Savannah shrugged.

Adrian's eyes widened, before he jumped into action as I did the same. He ran over to his drawer and pulled out a gun, tucking it in his waistband and marching to the door as I grabbed a silver letter-opener which was on Adrian's desk.

"Dre and Trevor are already out there." Savannah pitched in as Adrian and I ran out.

"You stay here." Adrian ordered, stopping by the front door and looking at me sternly.

"No." I crossed my arms.

"Aria, that car out there is most likely looking for you. We must have been tailed that day we came here. Let me go see what's up first." He ordered.

"Well if they want me, they can come get me." I smirked, slyly resting my hand on the doorknob, my eyes locked on his.

Before Adrian could reply, I pulled it open and sprinted out.

"Fuck Aria!" Adrian called from behind, followed by his rushed footsteps.

I sprinted to the front of the property and was there in about ten seconds, which was impressive if you remembered how large the property was.

I stopped when I saw Dre laughing at whoever was in the front seat of the large black SUV with tinted windows. Trevor was next to him, leaning into the car and talking with a large grin on his face.

Adrian was next to me now, watching with curiosity as well. He began walking casually over now through the open gates as did I.

"Dre, Trevor." Adrian called their attention over.

The two looked up at us approaching them and grinned.

"Adrian, guess who came back!" Trevor grinned.

Just then, the front door opened and out stepped a young man dressed in all black with dark aviators on. He pulled them off and grinned largely at Adrian, extending his arms. I noticed a gun tucked into his waistband as he did.

"Casey?" Adrian questioned in surprise. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he hugged him.

"Good to see you too bro." Casey laughed, patting Adrian's back.