26. Power Couple

Sighing, I pushed the old creep away from me before running the options of holding him captive in my head. If I knocked him out I wouldn't be able to move his unconscious body. If I tied him up, I wouldn't be able to keep an eye on him since I'd have to run back in to find Adrian.

"A tease, huh?" Crawford smirked at me, his eyes looking me up and down in an unnerving way. "I do enjoy fighting for my food." He grinned sickly.

Guess I would have to just knock him out and wait for Adrian because I could not stand one more second with this psycho perv.

"How about I serve you a nice can of whoop-ass then?" I smiled sweetly at him before it dropped. 

Before he could even blink, I was already in mid-air twisting around. My heel-clad foot came smashing down against the side of his head just before I landed, knocking him out efficiently. 

I smirked at his now limp body on the ground. "Probably should hire some bodyguards." I said to his unconscious self.

I must have cursed myself because just as I said that, the back door slammed open and out came to guys dressed in all black and well-built. Their eyes looked to the ground before falling to me and narrowing. I saw one reach for his gun. Uh-oh.

"Oh my god, help!  He just like, passed out on me! I think he had too much to drink, please help him, I hope he's not like dead or something!" I squealed, bending my knees and putting my hands to my mouth.

The two guys looked at each other before rushing to Crawford's side.

The side of his head where I had kicked him had started to trickle out some blood which made the two men question me again. "Why's he bleeding?"

"He's bleeding!? Oh my god EW I'm gonna faint!" I yelped, waving my hands around in panic. "I can't handle blood! I have to go, I was gonna go to his place but like you guys should make sure he's like alright." I rushed out.

"We got it from here." The guy gave me a nod, the two of them looking overwhelmed by my character.

Where was Adrian dammit!

I could knock out these two but if I began dropping more bodies than I already had, it would probably attract attention.

Then, the back door slammed open and a third guy stumbled out with a struggling Adrian in his arms.

My heart sank as I took in my boyfriend. His lip was bleeding, there was a bruise forming under his left eye, and the side of his head was bleeding slightly.

The guy barely holding onto him was banged up even worse, showing Adrian had really been dominating in their fight.

It took me about three seconds until the rage and anger kicked in of having my baby hurt.

"Let him go!" I roared before charging towards the guy holding Adrian.

I had so much energy and anger fueling me that it took one punch to the side of his face that happened in a flash to cause the guy to stumble back and release Adrian.

The other two guys by Crawford sprang up and I spun around to kick one on the side of his head.

The other one tried catching me off guard but Adrian blocked his punch before knocking him out with a mean upper-cut.

Well there goes that plan of not starting a pile-up of unconscious bodies behind this club.

I turned to face Adrian now and rushed to him, grabbing his arms and scanning his injuries.