25. Dorothy

"Where are you guys off to?" Drew's voice stopped us as we were just about to head out the front door.

We both stopped and slowly turned around to reveal Trevor, Dre, Drew, and lovely ol' Casey.

I feigned embarrassment and giggled nervously. "Well Adrian was taking me out to see a movie..." I trailed off, making sure to glance at Casey nervously through my lashes.

"Awe that's cute, your guys' first date." Dre grinned at us along with Trevor.

"We're just gonna see how things go." I quickly brushed off, glancing at Casey again.

His eyes were focused on me and I saw a small smirk appear on his face, indicating my signal had been received.

"Have fun kids." Trevor winked at Adrian.

"See you guys! Bye Casey." I said, waving at the two before Adrian dragged me out by the hand.

We rushed over to my bike and I hopped on excitedly, having missed it and also amped for our mission.

"How'd you like my acting?" I asked Adrian as he got on behind me.

"It worked too well. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on that bastard when you're alone, he looked hungry for you." Adrian said, his arms tightly wrapping around me.

"Oh babes, you know I could handle myself quite well." I grinned at him over my shoulder before pulling on my helmet.

I revved the engine up and took off.

Adrian gave me directions as I rode my lovely hunk of metal and twenty minutes later we were pulling up to a flashy loud night-club. 

"Well Crawford sure loves to party." I commented, eyeing the long line-up outside.

"And he loves his women too so you're going to have some competition getting to him." Adrian said as we got off the bike once I'd parked.

I pulled off my helmet and looked at Adrian with narrowed eyes. "Are you insinuating that I'm not hot enough to seduce a crinkled up old man?" I raised a brow.

Adrian sighed. "No sweetheart, but that crinkled up old man has a lot of money and there are a lot of vicious gold diggers out there." He explained.

"Oh, well then you're insinuating that I'm not vicious enough to beat a couple of bimbos." I glared at him.

"God, Aria. You know I'm not trying to offend you, I was just prepping you for the mission but you clearly can't handle it. Now can we worry about how we're getting inside?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Sweetheart, I appreciate the effort but I don't need any words of encouragement, thanks. As for our grand entrance, follow my lead." I winked at Adrian before grabbing his hand and tugging him along, unzipping my jacket to reveal my black crop top so I looked more club-clad.

I quickly pulled Adrian towards the side of the club through a small dingy ally and went around the back door where there were two bouncers guarding the entrance. The area was empty aside from the two large men.

"What is up my dudes." I extended my arms out in a welcoming manner as we approached the two men. I swear I saw Adrian face palm from the corner of my eye next to me.

The two men looked over at me unfazed, probably thinking I was drunk. "You're not supposed to be back here." One of them spoke in a deep voice.

"I thought this was a free country?" I replied, raising my brow.

I continued walking up to the two guys and when I was close enough, reached behind myself to grab my gun and pulled it in front of the first guy in a flash.