16. Baby Cakes

"This is ridiculous. I'm going on a mission in ten minutes Sav, not a date." I sighed in frustration, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

The crazy girl had managed to make me look like a complete... hottie.

Lucky for her, we were about the same size for clothes so she'd gotten me to put on a pair of her high-waist white skinny jeans which really accentuated my rear quite well, along with a sunset orange colored crop top which showcased a hint of my toned stomach and made my decent sized boobs look more noticeable and fuller.

She'd also straightened my long brown hair and managed to apply some mascara and lip gloss to my face. I'd ended up almost kicking her ass when she tried applying eye-shadow and eye-liner. Oh, and she went crazy with the highlighter on my face. But I did have to admit, it was a huge change-up from my usual goth-like style which made me seem unapproachable and cold. This new look however screamed flirty and sexy.

I still wasn't sure. All I could imagine was Adrian looking shocked and repulsed by this overly-girly style.

"Well good thing it's an undercover mission. That's the perfect excuse to play dress-up." Savannah smirked at me through the mirror before slapping my butt. "Now what's the game-plan." She quizzed.

I sighed, stepping away from the mirror and facing her now. "Pretend the whole asexual thing never happened, play with my hair, and be flirty." I said.

Savannah nodded. "And what is the one thing you won't do?" She tested.

I frowned before answering. "Make rude comments to him."

She nodded. "Very good. Instead, make nice comments. We need to start dropping bigger hints, our poor Adrian is pretty foreign to the love life himself and needs to get with the program."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes mother. But what if he's not even interested and thinks I--"

"Shut up! Confidence, Aria! You came in here oozing with confidence and it seems to have vanished since then! Come on, you already have the assets, you just gotta focus and apply them." Savannah snapped.

"Okay, okay. Now let's go, I don't wanna be late." I said.

Savannah looked me over once more with a proud smile on her face. "My lovely gazelle. How far you've come. I can't wait for our double dates!" She squealed, and with that, we walked out of the room and headed down the stairs, Savannah with her hand around my back like a proud boyfriend.

We made our way to the study and stepped in.

As soon as I entered, I noticed Adrian's gaze first, and boy was all that mascara application worth it. His jaw actually dropped just the slightest bit.

"You're welcome." Savannah whispered in my ear as everyone in the room stopped talking to stare at me.

But I was too busy watching Adrian as his eyes raked over my outfit.

"Damn Aria." Dre commented, and this time Adrian didn't look annoyed.

I looked over at him and rolled my eyes. "It's part of my persona. I'm still this town's most wanted girl so I gotta change it up a bit as well." I shrugged.

"Well you look good." Drew commented.

I snapped my eyes to his. "Thanks Ken-doll, but I'm nothing compared to you." I winked.

Adrian cleared his throat then and we all turned to face him as he spoke. "Right, now that you're all here, let's go over this once more." He ordered.

"Good luck girl, can't wait to hear all about it when you're back." Savannah winked at me, slapping my butt once more.

"Thanks." I said, showing her my appreciation through my eyes. She really was a life-saver.