20. Fire and Fondue

I watched as Adrian hung up his phone, placing it to the side and grabbing the remote.

"Do you wanna sit on the couch?" He asked, beginning to get up.

"No, I like the fireplace. Stay." I ordered.

"But I'm getting hot." He complained.

Oh I wasn't sure if he could get any hotter than this...

"But you can't not eat fondue by the fireplace!" I exclaimed.

Adrian seemed to think over my answer before sighing and settling back down on the comfy rug.

"You could also just take off your shirt." I said casually.

Adrian looked at me before letting out a laugh. "You're so direct. I love it."

I hid my smirk by looking away.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged.

"You need to stop trying so hard to get in my pants. Otherwise I'm gonna have to kick you out." Adrian warned.

I looked at him and dropped my jaw, plastering on a shocked look. "Excuse me? I'm trying to accomplish no such task!" I defended.

Adrian raised a brow at me, then lifted his shirt slowly and dramatically over his head, tossing it to the side after.

I couldn't control myself this time. My eyes instantly went to his toned chest and I tried not to ogle too much at his abs.

"Keep telling yourself that." Adrian chuckled, reaching over now and placing a hand under my chin, tilting it gently towards him so my eyes moved from his body to his amused face.

I licked my lips.

His eyes dropped to my mouth at the small action.

My lips turned up slightly in a devilish smirk as I moved to get on all fours, crawling over to him until my face was right in front of him.

I noticed his eyes dropped to my chest for a split second and my smirk widened.

I lifted a hand and placed it on his toned shoulder. Then I began slowly trailing it down, running it over his muscles slowly and enjoying the feel of them beneath my touch.

"Aria..." Adrian trailed off, his voice sounding indecisive.

My hand reach the bottom of his waist and I slipped two fingers under his waistband, gently tugging on it and then sliding them along the top.

By now his face looked torn.

My heart sped up in excitement as I leaned closer, enjoying his sweet torture.

"You're gonna get burnt Aria. This fire's too hot for you." Adrian warned.

I ignored it of course and placed my lips on his, placing a soft tantalizing kiss on them.

I felt Adrian let out a groan of frustration as I pulled away and in a flash, he had me pinned on the floor, towering over me.

His eyes were dark and his breaths were ragged.

He opened his mouth to speak but I distracted him. I hooked one leg around his waist, pulling him against me as his balance faltered. Then I placed an arm around his shoulders, gently pulling him closer to me, biting my lip softly.

He didn't hesitate in closing the gap and kissing me. My heart raced even faster as I felt his hands begin to roam my body.

I gasped as I felt his hands trail down the sides of my body slowly, one hand resting on the side of my thigh which was wrapped around him and the other snaking into my hair. I arched toward him as his lips left mine to begin trailing kisses down my neck.