29. Light 'er up

I raced out of the warehouse area in seconds, speeding my way to my friends waiting for Dexter's men in an abandoned garage.

I made the ten minute ride a five minute one and arrived in no time, Crawford's phone still on me so his men could come follow my route.

I drifted to a stop right in front of the garage and pulled off my helmet, stepping off my bike and resting it outside the garage.

"I'm so happy you made it! Are they coming?" Savannah squealed, rushing over to me with an AK47 in her hands.

"Should be here any minute now." I winked, leaving my bike outside the garage and walking in now.

I burst out laughing at the sight I saw. "I see you took care of Casey." I grinned.

The snitch son of a bitch was tied up in a chair with rope all around him, a sign taped to his hands which read 'Help Me!'. That nice touch was from no doubt Savannah.

"Looking good bud." I walked past him, patting his back.

I looked up to see steel railings and walkways all around the top of the large garage where everyone else was lined up with their guns aimed down.

"Hello my lovelies!" I waved around the room, blowing Drew a kiss to which he grimaced.

I ran up the steps with Savannah and we got in position just as we heard the sound of two cars approaching.

They halted to a stop outside and I took out my handgun, aiming it down.

We heard the doors open then slam shut as about four men rushed inside with guns.

I watched as they walked over to Casey in confusion.

"The hell happened to you?" One of the men barked.

Casey tried to warn them but was limited with the rope around his mouth.

I giggled before excitedly exclaiming, "Light 'er up guys!".

The four men looked up in shock, that being the last expressions on their faces as everyone started firing and the four men were down within seconds.

"Damn, you guys are better than I thought!" I exclaimed.

"See, we didn't need your training." Trevor shook his head.

"In shooting, no. But in combat..." I just looked the three power puff girls up and down with raised eyebrows.

"Burn." Savannah laughed. "Plus, I'm pretty sure Aria got two of the kills anyways." She shrugged.

"Can we get going? I'm hungry." Drew complained.

"We have to wait for Adrian to come back." I put a hand on my hip. "But if you really don't care about your leader coming back, I guess you could go back and I'll wait for him myself." I shrugged.

"Damn, is she whipped!" Dre exclaimed, causing all the guys to start laughing.

"Shut up! So is Josh!" I defended, causing everyone to laugh harder.

"What did I ever do to you." Josh frowned.

"You stole my lesbian girlfriend." I frowned.

"Awe sweetie, I'm always gonna be your lesbian girlfriend." Savannah smirked, putting her arm around me.

I smiled cheekily.

We all walked down the steps and decided to wait outside for Adrian to come back. It wasn't pleasant standing in a garage with five bloody bodies.