19. I Just Want More Kisses

My heart began to race as his soft lips moved mine against mine, savoring his taste and touch. I placed a hand around his neck, slowly threading my fingers through his hair.

He began to move his lips slightly faster against mine and I matched it, shuffling even closer to him and pulling him closer as well by his shirt collar.

I felt his lips turn up in amusement at that before he gently pulled away.

"Are you sure you won't regret this?" He asked me, his eyes holding so much anticipation and uncertainty.

I'd held that same uncertainty about him for way too long and I just wanted it out of the way now that I wasn't afraid to show my emotions.

"Adrian, I find myself completely drawn to you." I admitted, before pulling his head closer to kiss him again.

This time he kissed me back with more confidence as his arm snaked around my waist and lifted me to sit on his lap.

I snaked my legs around his waist as we continued to kiss passionately. I could feel his heart drumming against my chest almost as fast as mine which made me feel even more certain about this.

I shifted myself even closer to him, arching my back and letting him deepen the kiss.

I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my throat as I felt his warm tongue in my mouth, never having experienced such sensations before.

Adrian's grip on me tightened at my reaction as he continued to kiss me deeply and passionately.

I trailed my other hand down his back and pressed into him as we kissed more.

Then, I found him pulling away gently and we caught our breaths.

"We should probably stop." Adrian breathed out.

"Why?" I frowned, not liking the sound of that.

Adrian lightly laughed, running his hand up and down my back softly. "I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into." He warned.

I scoffed at his words. "You may have knocked my confidence off these past few days but now that I don't feel so uncertain and vulnerable, I know exactly what I'm getting myself into." I spoke with a devilish smirk.

His eyes seemed to darken at my words and before he could say anything else, I grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled us backwards until we both landed on the ground, him on top of me.

"Aria..." He warned in a strained tone as I looked up at him with mock innocence.

"I just want more kisses." I said.

Instead of arguing, he didn't hesitate to bring down his lips to meet mine once more.

He kissed me with more passion this time, moving fast and rough in new way which I absolutely loved.

I found myself unable to stop a few moans from escaping as he kissed me deeply, running a hand through my hair with the other gripping the side of my thigh.

He pulled back then and swore. "Aria, don't start something you can't finish." He warned, sitting up now and moving away from me as if I'd burnt him.

I pouted and pushed myself up to sit too now. "What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

He looked at me and I noticed how his eyes roamed my body, looking dark and hungry, before he shook his head and took a few breaths. "Aria, you're obviously new to this all. Trust me, I'd love to keep going. But I don't think you know how hard it is for me right now." He told me.