10. All Hail Queen Aria

Adrian let out a laugh at Ken's annoyed face as I continued to grin at him.

"My name's Drew." He mumbled, pushing the door open wider and stepping back, allowing Adrian to step through.

I followed after and just patted his cheek before he could stop me. "Of course it is."

"Is everyone here?" Adrian asked his friend.

I was too busy to pay attention to Ken's answer as I looked around the gigantic home. There was a large open space as soon as we stepped in with pristine white tiles covering the floor. A few steps ahead there was a large open den area to the right, and then another room across from it with a heavy wooden oak door. Further ahead, there was a grand spiraling staircase which I could already imagine sliding down the thick gold colored railing. Above it was a large crystal chandelier, and at the top of the stairs were halls with room doors all across. Behind the large staircases was another open area with fancy white couches and gold and silver embroidered pillows, a large glass coffee table in the center with an expensive European rug under it all. There was eve a grand piano off the side. Then to the right of the room were two glass translucent doors with silver fancy handles which led to another area of the large property.

"You like?" Adrian asked with a slight grin.

I looked around once more, before turning my gaze back to him and shrugging. "I've robbed fancier places."

Well, that was a lie. I'd never come across such a large and beautiful property like this.

"That's good, then you shouldn't be too overwhelmed." Adrian replied with a smug look. He definitely knew how much in awe I was about his place.

"Come, let's meet the gang." Adrian then said, following Ken further in.

I followed and we took a right, passing the large fancy room and down a hall. We entered through a large doorway which entered into a huge living space in the center with more casual couches and a large flat screen television. At the very back of it were large windows and a glass door leading to the huge backyard which had an Olympic sized swimming pool and hot tub in it, along with beautiful gardens and forestry that seemed to stretch out endlessly.

How big was his property!?

To the left was a wall with two open glass doors which led to a grand dining area with a long polished wooden table to the left with antique chairs, the other side of the translucent glass doors adjoining the wall leading to the living area with the white couches I had seen earlier. 

We stepped into the spacious living area which was probably the size of my entire loft, containing Adrian's entire gang. To the right was another open large walkway in the wall which opened up to a large kitchen area. The counter tops were a marble white color, same as the thin glass cabinet doors which lined up against the wall and went along with the corner that it took. There were probably three ovens built into the wall, a large silver fridge, and almost any kitchen appliance you could think of decorating the large space. My eyes however lingered on the dish full of brownies, covered with a transparent glass lid. 

My eyes finally rested on the entire twenty-seven people standing around the living space. They were all postured professionally and alert, as if they were in the army.

I caught glances with a few of the people there, but they looked away as my intimidating gaze focused in on them.

"Guys, this is our newest member, your new trainer, and our Queen, Aria." Adrian gave me my grand introduction, gesturing his arm out to me.

A confident smile spread my lips as I decided to take advantage of this perfect opportunity to get back at Adrian for having attacked me with his shirtless modeled body this morning.