CHAPT. 1

OMNISCIENT

Taymor sighed, a small yawning slipping past his lips as he looked around the fast food restaurant, no one in sight. He had worked a double shift tonight due to some of the employees taking off of work today. Tay rolled his eyes, removing his name tag from his shirt and pushing it into his pocket, grabbing the cup of tips as he locked the register, deciding to go ahead and clock out. It was already late and he didn't want to spend the little money he currently had on riding a city bus when his apartment building was right around the corner.

After making sure everything was put correctly and the back door was locked, Taymor made his way out of the glass doors, making sure to lock them behind him, beginning his walk home. He hesitated as he began his way down the street, looking over his shoulder every now and then. Tay did not trust anyone in these parts of the streets, it was crazy. And most definitely dangerous. He brushed it off, thinking about how tired he would be at school in the morning. As he descended down the street, he could see a group of males in the distance, slowing down for a second and grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

Once he neared them, Taymor brought his phone to his ear, pretending to talk to someone as he passed them. " Yea, girl, I know," he spoke, rather loudly to no one in particular. He could feel the eyes of the five males on him, smirking to himself as he started to slowly sway his hips, seeing as all of the males were highly attractive.

" Aye, say," he heard from behind him, the deep, rough accent sending an shiver down his spine as he stopped in his tracks, glancing back at them. " Cmea' right quick." taking his chance, Taymor pretended to end the call as he made his way back towards the small group of males.

" 'Ight, girl, i'mma call you back." Tay retorted, randomly tapping the screen of his phone before sliding it into his pocket, stopping in his tracks as he stood in front of the man he assumed was talking to him. He was tall for sure, a good 5'9 to Tay's 5 foot even stature. Taymor craned his neck, looking up at the man to take a good look at his features, his breath hitching in his throat at how fine the man is. He could even spot a few dents in the mans forehead.

His dark, caramel skin glistened in the moonlight that shone over him, his diamond slugs giving off a shimmer as he licked over him, trailing his hazel eyes downs Taymor's small body. Tay almost melted at the way the man brought his hands in front of him, clasping him together as he tilted his head back slightly. " So, what's up?" Taymor asked, licking over his slightly glossed lips, allowing his curly hair to flop down into his face.

" We was just trynna' see if you needed a ride, li' mama." he said, his deep accent rolling off his tongue perfectly. " Nobody as pretty as you need to be walkin' out this late." he added, his friends agreeing with him.

" Yea, we'on want nothin' to happen to ya'," another male said, causing Taymor to look around the man in front of him, his breath getting caught in his throat once again as he looked at the tall light skinned boy, his green dreads falling in his face as he licked over his plump lips, his diamond teeth almost blinding Tay. His accent was just as strong as the first mans, it just mesmerized the small chocolate boy. " So, either you can catch a lit ride from us or we gone call you a uba', we'on wanna scare you off." he chuckled, the sound like heaven to Taymor.

" U-uh, yea," Tay stuttered, mentally cursing his self. " You can just drop me off, thank you." he smiled up at them gently, his soft features adorable to the boys as they all stared down at him in awe and amusement. " My name's Taymor, by the way!" he chirped, his more preppy side of his personality showing a bit.

" Kentrell," the man in front of him stated, giving him a small smile as he stepped to the side, showcasing the boy with green dreads better. " This Joe." he added, raising his arm up and pointing at him, before introducing the other three boys of the group. " That's Jay, Sheyya and—" he was cut off when the obviously youngest boy of the group stepped up, his lip turned
up slightly, showcasing an gold tooth.

" And I'm Bryson," he said smoothly, grabbing Taymor's hand and kissing his knuckles gently as he looked at the small boy, causing a blush to come across his brown cheeks. " Nice to meet you, ma." he mumbled, letting Tay's hand go as he smiled, pushing his hands into his pockets. The other four boys visibly rolled their eyes as Tay giggled.

" It's nice to meet y'all too!" Taymor said enthusiastically, holding the book in his hands close to his chest as he rocked on his feet, a wide smile on his face. The five men in front of them had to stop the " aww " that wanted to escape their lips. They were most definitely going to make the boy theirs, they couldn't stop themselves. It was so instant.

" Cmon' li' mama," the tall brown skinned man, who's name was Sheyya, said to Taymor, grabbing his small hands into his large ones, beginning to lead him to his car as the rest of the group followed, looking down the street cautiously. Tay nodded, following with no hesitation as he gasped at the nice truck that the man owned. He just knew he would never be able to afford something like that.

Sheyya helped Taymor into the front seat, Kentrell, Joe and Bryson getting into the backseat as Jay got into the back of the truck, all comfortable with each other's presence. Tay told Sheyya his address before the truck fell into a comfortable silence.

___

i like this! (:

how y'all feel about it? 🥵

i love yallll!💕

zye🖤