CHAPT. 16

OMNISCIENT

Taymor shivered slightly as he placed the face mask onto Bryson's bed side table, rubbing some sanitizer on his hands. He had decided that he would take the time out of his week and spend each day with each boy alone, deciding on the first to be Bryson. The small boy didn't want any of them thinking that there was favoritism, nor did he want them to think that he didn't love any of them. The conversation Tay had over heard the day before just made him think hard, and this weekend he had a surprise for all five of them. The mocha colored boy took a seat onto his boyfriends bed, this was his first time being at Bryson's house.

It was nice, to say the least but it wasn't like the others. It had more of a cozy at home vibe to it, as if he had let his mom decorate the whole house for him. Which he probably did1– but there was nothing wrong with that. " Bry?" Taymor called, seeing as the older hadn't been heard for a few minutes now. Tay scanned his eyes around the room, landing on the bathroom door. He hadn't even noticed the shower running before he soon realized that's where his boyfriend was. Bryson heard the small boys voice from the distance, the hot water pouring down his body like a waterfall.

" Yea, baby?" he called out, peeking his head from behind the shower curtain. Taymor shuffled his way to the bathroom door, using his finger tips to lightly push it open as he slowly poked his head in, looking down to avoid seeing said man naked. Bryson allowed a low chuckle to fall from his lips, licking over them soon after. " You can look up, ma."

Taymor descended into the bathroom completely, his eyes still stuck on the white floors of the house. " I-I just missed you," he stated, his hands crossed behind his back. Bryson thought he resembled a child that was in trouble, and he found it so adorable on the small mocha colored boy.

" Get in with me then." Bryson said, finality in his tone— meaning as an order, not an question. Taymor began to undress himself immediately, feeling dominated by the man in front of him. Soon, he was left just in his panties, a blush on his chocolate cheeks. His eyes slowly trailed up to look at Bryson, biting onto his lip anxiously as he stared in awe at one of the most beautiful bodies he had ever seen. Tay removed the green, lace panties and stepped into the large tub to join his boyfriend in the shower. He shivered as the coolness ran to his cheeks instantly from the hot water hitting his body in a soothing motion. Stepping closer to the older man, he looked up at Bryson with an innocent expression.

Bry studied the small boys facial features, his big brown eyes wide with curiosity and innocence— his lips in a natural pout. Taymor was absolutely beautiful and he couldn't deny it. Bryson placed his index finger under Tay's chin, tilting his head up slightly as he slowly leaned down to press his lips against the boys glossy ones, engaging into a soft kiss. The small mocha colored boy placed each of his tiny hands onto his boyfriends chest, attempting to stand on the tip of his toes on the slippery surface of the tub. Bry gripped the boys waist in order to help him balance himself, the kiss becoming more heated from the contact their making. Taymor could feel his core begin to throb, pushing himself up against boyfriend in a such anticipation.

Bryson laughed at his little boyfriends antics, his hands sliding down to the boys ass, gripping onto each cheek with an teasing force. He laid a harsh smack onto the boys ass, pulling his ass cheeks apart before slid his hands under the boys thighs and pulled him up, wrapping his legs around his waist. Taymor whimpered at the sudden feeling of his boyfriends shaft rub against his throbbing core, catching him off guard completely. Bryson pushed the boys back up against the wall, his hands still keeping a good grip on his thighs to keep him up.

The older began to lay kisses onto the small boys neck, soon turning into small nips. Bry bit down onto the boys neck causing a gasp to escape his lips and he took the chance to fully slide his length into Tay's dripping pussy. " O-oh my.. Bryson~!" Taymor moaned, not being able to scold his boyfriend for being so rough with him. A low groan escaped Bryson's throat at how tight his boyfriend was and he bucked his hips, hitting Taymor right in his spot. " Oh goodness~!" the small boy whimpered, digging his fingers into the soft skin of his boyfriends back.

Tay's back arched off the cold wall, the pleasure becoming overwhelming to his small body. Bryson stroked deeply into the boy, becoming more sloppier and rougher as he sucked on the boys neck, leaving deep red hickies on his chocolate skin. The man reached on of his hands down between the boys legs, beginning to pinch and tease the sensitive bud between the boys second set of lips, sending him over edge completely. The poor boy threw his head back against the wet wall, pure ecstasy going throughout the veins in his body. " D-daddyyy~!" Taymor screamed in euphoria, leaving deep red scratches onto his boyfriends back.

Bryson detached his lips from the boys neck, bringing them up to meet Taymor's into a sloppy kiss. The small mocha colored boy moaned into his boyfriend, the familiar feeling of having to use the bathroom and his stomach tightening coming to him. Bry felt the boys walls begin to tighten around him and he sped up, bringing his hand up to wrap around the small boys neck, squeezing on the sensitive skin. Said man pulled away from the kiss, looking into his boyfriends eyes as he leaned his forehead against Taymor's. " Cum." he stated sternly, and right then and there, the small boy began to squirt around his boyfriends long thick shaft, catching him off guard completely.

Tay looked up at him confused, flustered and tired. Bryson let out a small chuckle, placing one last kiss onto the boys lips before he then began to clean them off, soon turning the water off and just allowing themselves to dry off before they laid in Bryson's bed, instantly drifting into sleep.

___

i hope this chapter gave y'all enough courage to go & follow my business page on instagram! @brattysolutions.llc , i'm currently working on it and will be launching soon 💗 i hope to have y'all support.

i hope y'all liked it though 😘.

itenyall 💚.

—z.