CHAPT. 6

TAYMOR's POV

I had finally snuck away from my boys, they had basically been keeping me hostage the past week. Their not my boyfriends.. which is basically impossible because it's more than one of them. That would look so wrong, in all honesty. I was currently sitting in the middle of my bed, reading an book. My phone was vibrating constantly and i just knew that all five of them were trying to figure out where i was. Rolling my eyes, i called an uber. Seeing as they had introduced me to an app called, " Cash App" , the boys sent me nonstop money. I also received the free card from them two days ago.

I waited until i heard my uber pull up outside, sending the boys an text in the group chat saying i was at my apartment before i grabbed my purse, rushing out of the door and into the uber. I stared out of the window until i doin reached my destination, which was surprisingly the mall. Not once have i ever shopped here. I've never had enough money. But now, i currently has over $2,000 on my cash app. I did not take the money easily, i didn't just want the boys sending me endless money for no reason because that not their place, but they insisted.

After i paid my uber driver, i began to walk to the entrance of the mall, hearing my once quiet phone begin to ding again. " I guess they figured out i'm not there," i laughed, answering a group facetime call from the five of them. I held the phone up to where they could see my face, smiling into the camera causing me to showcase my braces. " hello!" i said enthusiastically, watching all their once furious faces instantly soften. Weirdos.

" Where you at baby?" Kentrell asked, causing me to raise an eyebrow. I contemplated on whether or not i should tell them before my mind instantly left from them as i entered the very large store. I looked around in complete awe, not even being able to hear all five of them calling my name. I was knocked out of my once hypnotized state once i bumped into a chest, falling onto the marble floor with a thud, dropping my phone and purse in the process.

" Owwie.." i mumbled, rubbing my aching thigh as a pout formed onto my lips.

" Taymor, what happened baby? Where are you?" was all i could hear coming from my phone, all five of them need to take a deep breath and calm down.

" Shit, i'm sor— Taymor?" i heard from above me, causing me to look up at the sound of the familiar, weird accent. It was the same man from the other day.. I think his name is James? Jack? I don't remember. " You must like bumpin' into me, ma." he chuckled, causing me to slightly cringe as I accepted his extended hand, allowing him to pull me up.

" Excuse me, i'm sorry for bumping into you," i replied quietly, giving him a cheeky smile before i grabbed my purse and phone from the floor, looking at the boys who all looked to be in the same car, all with an mad look on their faces. " Y'all, i'm at the mall, be calm—" i was cut off once the call ended, causing me to scrunch my face up before i rolled my eyes, pushing my phone into my back pocket. I put my attention back onto the man in front of me, instantly becoming bored at the sight of his face. " Sorry again, i'll see you around?"

Beginning to walk off, i felt an rough, large hand encircle my wrist, pulling my back into a hard chest. A mug instantly made its way onto my face as I looked up at the man. " Look, let me buy you somethin' to eat mama?" he asked, looking sort of desperate. My whole demeanor seemed to soften at the sight and I nodded my head, watching a smile come onto his face before he began to lead me to the food part of this place.

It was honestly amazing how many stores were in here! I think i'd like to come back really soon, because it's so much fun shopping. Soon, i was seated while Johnathan went got me some raising canes, tapping away on my phone while I waited on him.

•••

I think an hour two had passed and Johnathan's arms and hands were full of different bags. After i had ate, I told him that i had never been to an mall before and he just began to take me to all types of stores, spending money on me. Of course, i declined at first but he insisted and i think i can say that i actually enjoyed this time. We were currently walking out of this candy store when I spotted a store with the words in large pink letters, " PINK". This instantly caught my attention and I grabbed John's hand, pulling him towards the colorful store.

" U-uh Taymor, mama i don't th—." i shushed him, my eyes wandering around the store curiously as I began to look around, noticing fanny packs, booksacks, clothes.. i gasped once i ended up in the lace undergarments isle, an blush instantly coming to my cheeks as i observed the different panties. I have no shame in having an vagina, i was born this way. I cant change it, and I don't think i ever will. But, what instantly caught my eye were a pair of blue and green panties, see through matches with an lace tube top.

i Walked over to it, ignoring the uncomfortable look in Johnathan's face as I grabbed it. The items were completely see through and it just caught my interest. I want it, i've never wore anything like this before. I began to my way to the front desk, placing the items onto the counter and allowing the cashier to ring them up as i began to search through my purse for my cash card, a yelp escaping my lips once i was gently pushed out of the way.

I looked up at Johnathan, shooting him a playful glare as i watched him lay for my items. Grabbing the pink and white bag from the woman with a nod, we began to make our way out of the store. " I enjoyed spending time with you." John suddenly said, causing me to smile.

I looked up at him, gently elbowing his arm. " I enjoyed spending time with you too!" i chirped, looking down at my feet. " I ju—." i was cut off once I looked up, coming face to face with five angry men, all staring at me and Johnathan in complete anger.

" Taymor, what the fuck?!"

___

y'all thought i was playing about the precious chapter? 🙂

now y'all not getting " FANGS " for another month or maybe even two. y'all fault, unlesss y'all go back & comment ☺️.

anyways, i hope y'all liked this 💚

love y'all 💞.

— z.