CHAPT. 1 [CONT.]

TAYMOR's POV

They deserve the world, honestly. I don't think I've ever met anyone sweeter than the five boys in front of me. After we had finally reached my apartment, Jay walked me to my door but I decided to invite them all inside. I yawned, making my way into the kitchen before a pair of strong hands picked me up, held me in front of him like a baby. " You sleepy mama?" Joe asked, holding me as if i were a baby as the other four circled around him.

" Y-yea, but i'm hungry and i was goin' to-" i was cut off when Joe shushed me, gently tapping my nose causing a small giggle to escape my lips.

" We got it, princess," Jay said, the rest of the boys agreeing as he caressed my head, making me more sleepier than before. " Get some rest." he added, kissing my forehead before Joe carried me into my room, laying me gently in my bed.

" Goodnight li' baby." was the last thing i heard before i completely dozed off.

OMNISCIENT

Joe watched as Taymor dozed off before he smiled a little and closed the door to his room. He pushed his hands deep into his pockets as he joined the rest of his friends back in the living room. They all shared a look. " No, hell nah." Jay instantly said, shaking his head as he looked at his friends like they all had three heads. " He not cut out with bein' with niggas like us, he too fragile. Ion want to see li' baby hurt." he added, rubbing a hand over his face.

" That's what the fuck we hea' fo', slime," Kentrell retorted, looking at Jay like he was stupid. " To protect him, he ain' got know or be added in shit we got goin', yaheardme." Ken said, causing Joe, Bryson and Sheyya to agree.

" He gon' eventually find out about the shit we do, bruh." Jay sighed, leaning against the wall as he looked at them. " Then he gon' feel like we lied to him and shit, then what?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at them.

" Then we just explain to him what we go goin' on." Bryson added in, shrugging his shoulders as he plopped down onto the couch.

" And what if he don't believe us?" Jay asked, glaring at his stupidity.

" You thinkin' too far ahead, mane," Sheyya said, putting his two cents into the conversation. " When the time come, we gon' know what to do."

" An' relationships about trust anyways, lit gorilla," Joe added, shrugging his shoulders as he licked his lips. " Li' baby should trust us with his life when we make him ours, regardless. Plus, he was feelin' us anyways, yaheard."

Jay stared at his group of friends, thinking deeply on the situation before he sighed and gave in, giving them a nod as they all dapped him up. " Na' let's talk about how he ain' got shit," Bryson mumbled, looking around the small apartment, rarely anything in it. " I'm fasho' gettin' him a house." he mumbled, licking over his lips. Bryson was the pretty, rich boy of the group. Even though he already had the money, he still wanted to get involved with gang related activities.

" Oh yea, straight finna' take him shoppin' this saturday," Trell added, pulling a blunt from his pocket as he studied the small boys apartment. There really wasn't much inside the small apartment, just a two seated couch and a small tv with a fluffy white rug. He only had blinds, no curtains and maybe a few things in the kitchen. The boys would most definitely take him shopping and getting him anything he wanted, it looked as if he needed it.

" I get to go first with li' baby, straight like that," Joe said, making them all look at him with a mug on their faces. He bucked at them, rolling his eyes as he nodded his head. " Tomorrow, I'm trynna' rock his world."

___

y'all like this.

i do too 😗.

i hope y'all like this chapter though.

love y'all💚.

zye🔆