CHAPT. 15

OMNISCIENT

Taymor adjusted the face mask onto his face, pushing the basket down the bread aisle, a slight limp to his walk. It had been a week since he lost his virginity to his five boyfriends and he still had trouble walking. His thighs were sore and he was struggling to walk. Recently, a virus had broke throughout world causing a large havoc. Tay didn't want any reasons to go outside, so he decided to go grocery shopping for food that'll last him for at least a few weeks. The stores were stripped of food and he struggled to find anything he liked. " I can't believe they literally have no bread at any of these stores," the small boy mumbled to himself, his eyes scanning over the tall shelves. " This is crazy."

Taymor sighed, deciding that he had enough of walking through the store countless times— this being the fifth store he had been to today. He made his way to self checkout, soon paying for the few items he had picked before grabbing the bags and making his way out to his boyfriends car. Sheyya unlocked the doors, before he jumped out and took the bags from the mocha colored boys hands and allowed him to go straight to the passenger side and relax. After placing the bags into the back seat, Sheyya was back in the drivers side, making their way to Kentrell's house. " How you feelin' baby?" he asked, glancing over to the small boy before placing his attention back onto the road.

" Sore," Tay sighed, opening his purse and grabbing the small bottle of hand sanitizer from inside of it. He squirted a small amount into his hand before placing it back into his purse and rubbing his hands together, spreading the liquid to kill any germs he had before picked up minutes before. Taymor pulled the face mask down under his chin, looking over to his boyfriend to see the smirk he wore on his face, causing a deep red tint to come to his brown cheeks. " Stop it!" he whined, embarrassment filling his body completely.

Taymor hated how much the boys teased him about the situation, especially having to deal with it from five men. The younger coward down into the seat, looking out of the window to distract him from the dirty thoughts that were coming to mind.

•••

Soon, Sheyya had arrived to Kentrell's house and Taymor was knocked out asleep in the passenger side of the car. He texted Jay and Bryson to come out and help with the bags, while the other grabbed the sleeping boy. Each of the said men were soon outside, Jay currently grabbing the small boy from the seat and carrying him inside. Sheyya and Bryson soon followed suit, soon placing the grocery bags onto the kitchen counter. Jay was currently laying Taymor into Ken's bed, removing his shoes, face mask and sweater before he tucked him under the covers and laid a kiss onto his forehead. Soon, Jay joined the other two back downstairs, joining them in putting away the groceries.

" Where Trell and Joe at anyways?" Bryson asked, closing the refrigerator after placing a carton of milk inside. The other two men shrugged, moving around the kitchen smoothly as they put away different food items. " Ain't we all stayin' here for the next month? Since allis corona shit goin' on." he said soon after, a low chuckle rumbling from his throat.

" Yea, supposedly," Jay responded, placing four boxes of cereal into the pantry. " But, i think they went to go make a sell. You know, the regular." he said soon after, taking a seat onto one of the stools placed at the marble counter.

" When they ain't doin' ' the regular'?" Sheyya laughed, using his fingers to make quotes. He soon joined Jay at the counter, Bryson following suit. " Who y'all think he gone marry first? Honest opinion."

Jay and Bryson shared a look before they both said together, " Either Kentrell or Joe." They shrugged, not really caring because they figured that the boy loved each of them equally— which he does. And they shouldn't doubt it. " Its lowery favoritism though, fasho." Bryson said soon after, laying his head onto the cold counter top. Taymor had awaken from his nap and was currently listening to their conversation, quietly yawning so he wouldn't get the attention of the three.

" Think he'll leave us just for them two?" Sheyya asked, another question coming to arise. Tay's face scrunched up at the question, peeking through the door way and deciding to wait and hear what the response would be. Jay and Bryson shared a look once again, each of them sighing disappointingly at how they each felt on the situation.

" Yea, probably." Jay muttered, turning away and facing another direction of the kitchen. A frown came upon the small boy's face and he instantly walked into the kitchen, catching the attention of the three men. Each of them smiled at him, as if the conversation from seconds before has never happened. " Hey li' ba—" Taymor raised his hand up, causing him to go quiet.

" Y'all think I don't love y'all?" he asked, his voice small and soft due to him just waking up. The three men shared a look, not knowing how to explain the conversation to him. Taymor slowly walked up to the kitchen island, his eyes scanning each of their faces carefully. " I love each five of y'all equally, not more than the other." he said soon after, his small hands grabbing one of Jay's and the other grabbing one of Bryson's. Tay looked over at Sheyya, the frown on his causing the mans heart to break slightly. He truly looked hurt at their words. " Do y'all not think I love y'all?" Taymor asked, looking up at the men with wide and sad eyes in pure curiosity and hurt.

" No baby it isn't like tha—" Taymor cut Bryson off.

" Then what is it like? One isn't better than the other." he retorted, his eyebrows knitting together in confusion as to how they didn't know that he loved them all to death. " I love y'all, each one of y'all." he said, finality in his voice. " And i'd never leave any of you."

___

new book called, " ASSISTANT " is going to be coming out after i finish this book. what ship y'all think i should do for that one since i'm always using nbak 😂.

i hope y'all liked it though 😘.

itenyall 💚.

—z.