CHAPT. 12

OMNISCIENT

A low sigh escaped Taymor's lips. He was currently getting interrogated by all five of his boyfriends— each angry from the scene that had been recorded and posted on the internet the day before. " I'm—." Tay tried to say, but was cut off by Joe. He couldn't get any of his words out the past hour, each of them continuing to go on and on , about how he shouldn't have even gotten into anything with Jamell in the first place. Taymor laid his head
into his hand, slowly starting to become overwhelmed from the five of them continuously yelling at him.

Tears brimmed at his eyes, before he broke out into a loud sob. Tay completely broke down, the both of his hands slapping over his now tear covered cheeks. The five boys got quiet at the sight, remorse and guilt now showing in their eyes as they watched him cry. " I-i was trying to say sorry!" Taymor squealed, a sniffle following behind it. " Y'all w-wouldn't listen! I didn't m-mean to hurt any of you!" he continued, tears flowing like rivers down his
mocha colored cheeks. All of this was new to Taymor, he had never been in a relationship— let along with five slightly older men. He was still trying to figure out how to handle these type of things and he sort of felt rushed.

Taymor needed time. " We sorry li' baby," Sheyya mumbled, glaring towards his four acquaintances. He had told them this wouldn't be a good idea, knowing Tay's very high sensitivity level. Sheyya leaned down, placing a gently kiss onto the small boys head before he jumped into Shay's arms, hugging him close. " We just don't want to lose you again." he mumbled against Taymor's neck, hugging him tight— as if he would disappear from his arms. Joe, Kentrell, Jay and Bryson watched from a distance, studying their baby's tear stained face. Soon, they joined the hug, a comfortable silence filling the room.

•••

" I CANT REACH!" Taymor yelled, struggling to place the star on top the christmas tree. They had all gathered at Kentrell's house to help Tay set up the christmas tree, which he begged for. They couldn't say no to him. " Jayyy, Bryyy, somebody. Help!" he whined, stomping his foot in slight irritation. Soon, Jay had entered the room and grabbed Taymor, lifting him up in order for him to place star perfectly on the ivy colored tree. " Thank you bunny!" the small boy chirped once Jay say him on his feet, standing into the tip of his toes and placing a small kiss to the older boys lips.

" No problem li' ma." Jay retorted, raising his eyebrow at the nickname Taymor had suddenly called him. Placing once last kiss to the mocha colored boys lips, he descended back out the room, leaving Tay to himself once again. The small boy took a step back, eyeing the tree up and down. He felt as if he was missing something, he had put on a bunch of green ornaments— which he had agreed on with Joe and Kentrell. Then, he began to spray fake snow onto it and a place a sparkly white scarf around the trunk.

" What could I be missing?" Taymor asked himself, an eyebrow raising as he thought to himself. Then it came him. " Lights!" he chirped, his small feet carrying him to Ken's garage. Tay stepped into the room, his eyes scanning the dimly lit place before his eyes landed on a pile of christmas lights. A bright smile came across his face and he quickly grabbed the stack of lights, carrying them back into the large house. After carefully placing them onto the floor, he let out a light huff, seeing as they were slightly heavy and the garage was a long ways from the living room of the house.

Tay grabbed the end of the lights that didn't have the plug and stood to the of his toes— instantly noting to himself to buy a step stool later. With a small puff, Taymor began to wrap the lights around the tree until he was at the end, plugging the lights into the plus that was perfectly hidden behind the tree. He took a step back to look at the accomplishment he had achieved and a big smile came across his face. " YAY!" he squealed, thinking he did such a great job on the tree. Each of his five boys started to come into the room from different spots in the house, joining Taymor's side.

They all looked at the tre in awe, soon scooping the small boy into each of their owns. " I love it baby slime," Kentrell mumbled, nuzzling his face into Tay's neck gently. The younger boy giggled, placing his small hands onto each of Ken's cheeks. " Told you green would look good." he said soon after, causing Taymor to playfully roll his eyes. He let out a small giggle when he felt two large hands gently tickle his sides and he turned his head slightly, smiling up at Joseph.

" Lit gorilla," Joe mumbled, gently rubbing his nose against Tay's, looking into the boys pretty eyes. " Good job ma." he retorted, a small smile coming to his face as he watched Taymor continue to stare at the large tree in complete awe. Bryson began to place a bunch of kisses all over the small boys face, causing a fit of giggles to escape his lips.

" We love you li' baby," he said against Taymor's cheek, placing one last kiss onto it before the boys placed the small boy onto his feet. Sheyya was currently placing on last ornament onto the tree, causing Tay to raise his eyebrow in curiosity. " You gone love this." Bryson said behind him, gently pushing the small boy forwards.

Taymor continued his way towards Sheyya, Jay nodding his head towards the tree with a wink. " What did y'all do?" Taymor asked playfully, smiling back at the five of them. As he inched closer, he could see a picture. He scrunched his face up,  before he then recognized the picture of all of them, a small quote under the picture reading:

Without you there's no us.

___

i was supposed to post this a few days before christmas ☠️ SORRY.

i hope y'all liked it though! 💓

love y'all 💚.

—z.