CHAPT. 11

TAYMOR's POV

I placed a kiss onto Joe's cheek, throwing my booksack over my shoulder as i jumped out of his car, getting ready to make my way into school. " Bye stank, i love you!" i chirped, smiling gently at my boyfriend as he waved at me, smiling a little.

" Bryson gone be a li' late, ma," he said, handing me some money to pay for lunch. " Have a good day though, li' gorilla. Love you mo'." he stated before he pulled off the campus, leaving me to go to school. With a sigh, i began my way into the large place, scanning my surroundings before i then began towards my locker. I twisted the lock, putting in the combination before I soon pulled it open, grabbing the necessary books i would need for my first two classes of the day. I always did it so i wouldn't have to go back and forth through each class from my locker.

I was about to close my locker before it was slammed closed in face, catching me off guard and causing a small squeal to escape my lips. My face soon scrunched up into confusion as I adverted my eyes up to the person, my demeanor calming slightly once I saw it was Jamell. " Oh! Hey Mel—." he cut me off with a glare, causing a frown to instantly come across my face. " Was there something I did.?" i asked, slight confusion washing over me as to why he would be so mad at me.

" So you back to hoein' with them niggas huh?" Jamell snarled, making a mean mug to instantly come across my face. I'd never seen him act like this before, nor sound or look the way he looks right now. " Nigga ain' want yo' ugly ass anyways." he semi-yelled, successfully getting some of the kids around the hallway attention.

" Why're you acting like this? I was going to talk to you about that today.." i mumbled, my cheeks turning red from embarrassment. I didn't want any attention to be brought to me today, or any other day. I already had enough from being with the boys. Melly laughed at my words, as if he just didn't care. I almost wanted to cry. " I'm just going to go to class, bye Jamell." i muttered under my breath, clutching my books to my chest as I began to walk past him, about to head to my first block.

A yelp escaped my lips once I was yanked back towards him, causing my things to drop out of my arms and my book sack to bust completely open. By now, everybody in the hallway had gathered around to watch the scene playing out in front of them, whispers going across the large hallways of the school. Jamell brought his lips down to my ear, his hot breath blowing heavily against my cheek. " Jamell ain' here," he whispered mincingly. A look of complete and utter confusion came across me, before I then cried out in pain from him digging his nails into my small arm. " It's Melvin, li' daddy."

I could feel the tears well up in my eyes from the emitting through my entire arm, and I tried to yank back from him. " J-jamell, please stop." i pleaded quietly, not wanting to show any weakness to the people around me. " I'm sorry, I was going to tell you. It wasn't a guarantee, please let me g- AH!" i suddenly screamed out in pain, my hand racing up to my cheek once I fell to the hard, cold floor of the school. Now laid across the floor with my books and school work, I had finally figured it out. Melly has backhanded me across the floor.

I could hear a few gasps from across the hallway and some looks of disapproval towards Jamell, but a few were towards me also. " Melly, leave him alone! Look how small he is and you messin' with him, pussy!" a soft, recognizable voice suddenly yelled, causing me to look towards the person. It was a very pregnant Kimmy, an mean mug plastered across her pretty face. I held my cheek gently, a small smile coming across my lips at her standing up for me. " Always doin' that shit to somebody smaller than you, Imma tell Scotty too, just watch." She said soon after, causing Jamell to roll his eyes before he began to walk off, mumbling incoherent words under his breath.

Kimmy sighed, slowly turning towards me. A frown came across her face as a tear slid down my face. The crowd in the hallways began to get smaller and smaller until there was no one left, and it was just me and Kimmy there, sitting on the floor. " Thank you," i whispered, a small sniffle coming from me. " It meant a lot." I finished, wiping the tear from under my now puffy eyes.

" No, it was nothin'," Kimmy retorted, moving her small body up onto her knees. She began to gather my things, stacking them into a neat pile on side of me. " I miss you Tay, I hope you've been okay.." she trailed off, her arms wrapping around my neck to hug me. I smiled, instantly hugging her back, feeling her belly up against me.

" I miss too, stinky," I said into her ear, placing a kiss onto her cheek before I gently pulled away, moving my hands onto her little bump. " How's this little baby treating you— did you ever find out the gender?!" I suddenly asked, seeing as she was at least five or six months now. She was still kind of small though. She nodded her head, a small smile coming across her face at the thought of her baby.

" Yea, my little boy is treating me fine," Kimmy gently said in response, a small squeal soon coming from Taymor's lips. " I've been thinking on a name too, I thought about—." Kimmy was cut off once I was snatched up from next to her, causing a small yelp to escape my lips. I looked up at the person, an angry look on Bryson's face.

" Who in the actual fuck, put they hands on you?!" he yelled, a whole nother level of anger seething through his words.

___

" RUN " & " BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE " will be posted when i get out for christmas break wensday 💋.

i hope y'all liked it though 🤍.

love yall💚.

— z.