CHAPT. 13

OMNISCIENT

Taymor took a sip of the warm hot chocolate he had made minutes before, relaxing his seat as he watched the large TV in front of him. He was currently snuggled up in Joe's condo, his body complimented by a fitted christmas onesie that showed off each of his curves. It was currently christmas eve, and they would soon make their way to Kentrell's house to celebrate the holiday. Tay's eyes darted up to meet Joe's once he heard footsteps enter the room, and a smile came across his face at his boyfriend's demeanor. " You ready, mama's?" Joe asked, slightly pulling up his sagged pants. Taymor modded, removing them warm cover from his body and slipping his feet into the furry slides that he owned. Joseph's eyes instantly trailed down the small boys body, a hungry look becoming evident in his appearance.

" A-are you ready..?" Tay trailed off, a blush coming across his mocha colored cheeks. His big eyes trailed down to his feet, not wanting to make eye contact with his boyfriends intense stare on his body. " J-joe?" he called once again, trying to get the boys attention. A loud squeal escaped the boys lips once he found himself roughly pushed up against the wall, his arms pinned above his head. Taymor's eyes instantly darted up to meet Joe's, a surprised and flustered look evident in his whole demeanor.

" You lookin' good, li' gorilla," Joe growled lowly, leaning down to meet his boyfriends height. A low sigh escaped the younger boys lips, he was nervous. Joseph brought his bottom lip between his teeth, pushing his self up against the boys lower parts. A low gasp escaped Tay's lips, his eyes slowly closing at the feeling. He had never experienced it before— it was addicting and he found himself wanting more. " You like that huh li' baby?" he asked, placing a small kiss onto the small boys neck.

Taymor slowly nodded his head, his hips unintentionally bucking forward to get more of the feeling. He couldn't help the small moan that suddenly escaped his lips from his own actions and his eyes shot open in embarrassment, not knowing where the sound came from. " Y-yess..~" Tay replied, his small hands balling into fist once Joe began to grind himself up into the boy, causing his breaths to get heavier and to speed up. " What is th-this— a-ahh!" Taymor moaned out, feeling a harsh bite onto his neck. Joseph didn't plan to be gentle at all with such a delicate person, but that was the fun of it. Seeing him so vulnerable from his actions.

Laying one last kiss to Tay's lips, he pulled away completely, causing a whine to escape the small boys lips in protest. " Cmon' bae, we gotta go." Joe said innocently, causing a glare to form onto Taymor's face as the older boy grabbed his hand, leading him out of the condo and to his car.

•••

Joe and Taymor had finally arrived to Kentrell's, where everyone else had already been at. " Y'all took forever, for why?" Bryson asked, an eyebrow raised as he stared at the two. The two shared a look before a very visible blush came across the smaller boys cheeks, causing Tay to hide his face into his hands. " Damn, without us?" he continued, showing mock hurt in his words.

" Yea, i'm feelin' a li' hurt by this too," Kentrell added, his arms crossing as he pouted. Tay let out a small sigh, still feeling embarrassed from his actions from earlier. He completely ignore the boys, walking over to the couch and taking a seat into Jay's lap, hiding his face into the older boys chest. " Don't hide na', baby slime." Ken laughed, leaning over to place a kiss atop the small boys head. Tay lifted his head slightly, sticking his tongue out and shaking his head towards them.

All five of his boyfriends laughed at his childish antics, causing him to let out a small whine at them making fun of him. " Y'all are mean!" he he whined, curling into a complete ball in Jay's lap. Jay grabbed under the small boys arms, lifting him up as if he were a baby, holding him out in front of him. A pout was formed on Tay's face as he stared down at Jay, beginning to slightly squirm because he was ticklish.

" Na', we just love you a lot." Jay retorted, laughing a bit as he brought the mocha colored boy back into his lap, laying a kiss onto each of his plump cheeks. Taymor let out a few giggles, soon climbing from his boyfriends lap and heading towards the christmas tree. He took out his phone, going straight to the instagram app and made a boomerang of the tree, captioning it, " With the bae's 🕺🏽." before he posted it. The small boy sat his phone onto the coffee table soon after, turning around to come face to face with five men, all staring down at him in awe.

They were all thinking to themselves on how they were so lucky to have someone like Taymor. He was innocent, pure and full of happiness. But, the small boy was a bit naive and they knew that had to protect him at all times with him dealing with this strong trait in his beautiful personality. " Why are y'all looking at me like that?" Taymor giggle, crawling up to the front of him and sitting up onto his knees. They all stared down at him, studying his beauty and every perfect imperfection about him. " Guys.." the small boy trailed off, tilting his head in slight confusion.

" We just thinkin' baby," Sheyya responded, leaning down and placing a gentle kiss onto the boys forehead. " On how much we love the hell outta you." he said soon after, smiling down at the younger boy. A wide smile came across Tay's face, and he giggled once Sheyya gently poked his stomach.

" I love you too! Each of you," Taymor chirped, standing to his feet and hopping onto the couch. His small body landed in Sheyya's lap, and he placed a kiss on each of their cheeks. " So much.."

___

i'm sorry i'm updating this so late but i'm trying to catch up yall 😭. i got bad writers block but a valentine's day chapter is coming soon then i'll be up to date completely. i promise.

i hope y'all liked it though! 🤍

love y'all 💓.

—z.