CHAPT. 2

TAYMOR's POV

Yawning, i slowly sat up in my bed, stretching out deeply as the arch in my back got more noticeable. I stood to my feet, pulling my shirt up and scratching my side as i make my way into the bathroom, turning on the light before looking at my tired appearance in the large mirror. I just honestly looked as if i needed a long nap. I peeked my head back into my room, looking at alarm clock on my bedside table that read ' 4:59am ' in red. A good two hours before i have to make my way to school.

I walked over to the tub, closing the shower curtain as i turned the hot water on only, rarely touching the cold. I didn't stay on the upper class side of my apartment complex, so the water would usually take a second to get hot. I just couldn't afford to pay $800 a month for rent. The lowest offer i could get was $450, so, I just thanked god and took what I got. I sighed as i made my way into the kitchen, deciding on getting something into my stomach before the day starts.

Grabbing a chocolate pop tart off top my microwave, i opened it as i made my way back into my room, beginning to peel the sides of the pop tart off as i walked over to my dresser, opening my top drawer and looking through all of the boxers and panties. I don't know why, but, I've always had an attraction to wearing them.. when I felt like it really. I grabbed a a clean pair of boxers, closing the drawer as I took a bite of the pop tart, sliding it back into the bag when I decided I would finish it after I get out of the shower.

•••

Sighing, i looked over my outfit in the mirror. Seeing as I couldn't really afford designer clothes, i had on a simply crop top from rainbow & a pair of high wasted pants with some black converse. Not much, but it'll do. Grabbing my pop tart and my booksack, i made my way out of the apartment, making sure to lock the door behind me. I felt myself bump into a strong chest, large arms circling around my waist so I wouldn't fall back. I cranked my neck to look up at the person, smiling when I saw that it was Joe.

" Hey, what're you doing here?" i asked, rather enthusiastically. I don't know, seeing him just made my day ten times better. He stared down at me, his eyes scanning over my body carefully.

" Why you walkin' out the house naked, li' gorilla?" he asked, taking his all black hoodie that had the words " Never Broke Again " in colorful letters off. Joe pulled me closer to him, pulling the hoodie over my head, most likely messing up my messy ponytail, but it probably looked better honestly. " Anyways, I'm finna' take you to school."

I smiled up at him, he didn't have to. " You don't have to—" he cut me off, grabbing under my arms and picking me up with ease, sitting my onto his hip as if i were a baby, beginning to carry me down the stairs. Sighing, i laid  my head onto his shoulder, allowing my eyes to close as he reached his car, sitting me into the passenger seat and buckling my seat belt. Soon, he was in the drivers side, making his way to the only high school that was even in this small town. I stared out of the window tiredly, I hadn't eaten anything before we left but I didn't want to bother Joe with that. He was doing enough already.

" Say, we hea' mamas." i heard Joe's voice say, making me look over at him, a sleepy look in my eyes. I can see his features visibly soften once i look at him and instantly shot him a wide smile. He was so cute! " Look, Bryson gone be hea' witchu', he the li' youngin' of that group," Joe started, unbuckling my seat belt. He leaned over, placing a small kiss onto my forehead before he motioned me to get out of the car. " Stay outta' trouble, princess. And call Bry if somebody fuckin' witchu', and he got you some food too. I know you hungry." Joe finished his sentence with an wink, a blush instantly coming across my brown cheeks as i looked at him. " Bye, bye li' mama."

I gave him a small wave, not being able to stop myself from smiling as i opened the car door, instantly being caught in the embrace of Bryson. " Wassup li' baby," he said, placing a kiss onto my cheek as he handed me a small startbucks bad and a vanilla frappuccino with my name written across the cup. Whew, these boys just really deserve the world. " I ain' know whatchu' liked so, i was bein' random." He retorted, grabbing my hand gently as he lead me to the entrance of the school. I earned a lot of stares for some reason, i'm rarely even known in this school. Brushing it off, I looked up at him as we walked through the double glass doors.

I don't know, call me a dork or whatever but I never paid attention to anyone in this school. I came here for an education specifically and that's it. So, i guess that's why I never really noticed Bryson around the school. " Oh, no! This actually my favorite, thank you!" i said rather enthusiastically, looking up at him with a wide smile across my face. He chuckled at my words, nodding his head towards the cafeteria. That's where everyone had to go before the day started, so i simply nodded my head, allowing Bryson to lead me into the room. All eyes were instantly on us, I felt a blush come across my cheeks from the attention, hiding my face behind Bryson's arm nervously as he sat down at a table full of a bunch football or shit, maybe basketball players that i've never paid attention to until now. " Oh i don't h—" i was cut off when he pulled me between his legs, sitting me onto his lap.

The whole room got quiet for a second, i could see the envy in some females eyes but i brushed it off, leaning back into Bryson's embrace as we started our day.

___

i've been gone too longgg 😩, so y'all get two more chapters back to back today (:

i'm sorry i went missing on y'all, but i was paying attention to some shit & whew chile— 🥵.

anyways though, hope y'all liked this & i love y'all dearly 💚.

— z.