CHAPT. 9

OMNISCIENT

The boys all kept their glare on Joe and Kentrell specifically, they were all still mad that they had lost their li' baby. But, they mostly blamed it on the two of them. Bryson was still pissed off from the day before, just watching Taymor interact with another male caused all five of them to boil with anger. They knew for a fact, that Taymor could not take care of his self. He was entirely too gullible and they had to keep an good eye on him.

Bryson had still not told the boys about the " date" that Taymor had gotten asked on yesterday, but he knew he had to. Or they would all be on his ass next. " So, how exactly do y'all plan on winnin' him back over?" Jay asked, leaning back against the wall of Kentrell's house. The other four shrugged, a sigh coming from all of their lips." Better figure some shit out then, 'cause I heard he goin' with some nigga na." he added, causing all their heads to snap to him then to Bryson.

Jay practically knew everything, but they all knew the only other way Taymor could meet other males was at school. Bryson goes to school with him. They all got heated once more, just thinking on the fact of another nigga even looking at the small boy. It was honestly irritating to the five of them. Kentrell suddenly grabbed his keys before he grabbed Joe's arm and started to lead him out of the house. " Say, where y'all goin'?" Bryson asked, an eyebrow cocked up in confusion.

" To make things right," Kentrell said, a sigh escaping his lips. " It's our faults anyways."

•••

Joe knocked on the door of Taymor's small apartment, him and Kentrell sharing a nervous look. Soon, they heard the jiggling of the doorknob before the door was pulled open, revealing a sleepy looking Tay. The boys stared down at him curiously, studying his current demeanor. The small boy was dressed in a light pink and white striped tube top, accented with ruffles on the top and bottom. Matched with a pair of light grey tights and white air Force ones.

Kentrell and Joe both wandered where the hell he had been with that on. They'd fuss about it after they made up. " What are you doing here?" Taymor asked, a grown forming on his glossy lips. The two just stared at him, he looked so good. " Uh.." the boy trailed off, beginning to squirm around in his stance. He was growing uncomfortable under their strong stare. Stepping to the side, he grabbed the both of their hands into his small ones, slowly pulling them inside. Caught off guard, the two of them both stood on each side of Taymor, trapping him as they closed the door.

" J-Joe.. Kentrell.." the small boy stuttered, growing hot between the two. He could feel their erections poking his front and backside. " O-oh my~.." he whimpered, his eyes slowly closing.

" We just wanted to apologize lit baby," Joe retorted, his hands slowly circling around the boys waist. He leaned down, placing a small kiss onto the boys ear, before beginning to trail them to his neck. " We ain' mean to hurt ya' lit gorilla." He added, his fingers slowly grazing Taymor's inner thighs.

" Y'know we ain' meanat shit ma," Kentrell suddenly said, leaning down to Tay's height and placing a tender kiss to the boys lips, causing a shiver to run up his spine. " Alotta' love for you li' slime, and only you." he said soon after, his fingers slowly siding up the boys slim waist. Ken tucked his fingers under the bottom of Tay's tube top, pulling it down to reveal the boys perky breast. Joe licking over his lips as he began to suck on different spots of Taymor's neck, watching Kentrell's movements closely.

Trell ran his tongue over his top row of his diamond slugs, his eyes watching Tay's facial expressions, admiring the looks he was making. Kentrell took one of the boys nipples into his mouth, beginning to suck on it gently while he used his free hand to toy with the other. " D-daddy.. ah~.." Taymor suddenly moaned, catching his self offguard with the words he had just released.

" What's my name li' baby?" Kentrell's low, accented voice caused a moisten between Tay's legs. Joe ran his fingers over the grey, thin fabric between the boys legs, soon beginning to rub circles on his wet blossom. Taymor's eyes rolled back at the feeling. " You forgive us lit baby?" Joe asked soon after.

" O-oh, yes daddy.." Taymor whimpered, nodding his head as he felt Joe's fingers speed up on his entrance, Kentrell's mouth transitioning to his other nipple. " I forgive y-yal- mmm!" Tay moaned out, feeling an familiar feeling build in his stomach. He never lasted in these situations, seeing as he was just an newbie to the sexual world. " I-i think I'm gonna- SHIT~!" Taymor yelled out, beginning to squirt through the fabric of his panties and leggings.

Joe and Kentrell both shared a look, a smile coming onto their faces as they retreated from their current spots on Taymor's body. Kentrell placed the boys tube top back correctly onto his body, watching him soon grow sleepy. Joe used his hand to make sure Taymor was facing him, placing his fingers into his mouth as he began to suck the boys juices from his fingers. Tay watched with an flustered look on his face, allowing one last whimper to escape his lips.

Kentrell scooped the small boy into his arms, beginning his way into Taymor's room, Joe following close behind. Ken laid the boy onto the bed gently as Joe began to remove his shoes, allowing him to get comfortable. Placing the blanket over him, they were about to leave the room until they heard a small whine. The two of them looked back at Taymor, who was making grabby hands at the two.

They both smiled, deciding on laying with him for a little while. After getting into the bed on each side of him, they each placed a kiss onto his forehead and cheek. " We love you," Joe mumbled into his ear. " Lit slime." Kentrell said soon after.

___

hey, hey! (:

I started school back on August 8th, sorry y'all! ,🤧

anyways, new book coming soon! <3

I hope y'all liked it 💚.

love y'all 💕.

-- z.