CHAPT. 2 [CONT.]

TAYMOR's POV

School had went by quicker than i thought it would today, which I was thankful for. Bryson was stuck to my side all day, which I honestly did not mind. The only thing was, he brought so much attention to my appearance. I don't know, maybe he's just popular or something but, as long as no one actually approaches me I'm good. I was currently waiting on the bell to ring, I had finished my last class of the day and sadly, Bryson wasn't included in this one.

Moments later, the loud sound of the bell ringing filled my ears and everyone began to pool out of the small classroom, ignoring the calls of the teacher who was complaining about how the bell doesn't dismiss us. Last time I checked, it did but ok! I began to make my way out of the school, getting ready to start my walk home before i was picked up, my legs locking around the persons waist instantly as they held onto my waist. Looking up, my eyes met with Kentrell's, a smile instantly beginning to come onto my face. Soon, Bryson was by his side, smiling at me as Kentrell held me.

" Whea' you was headed li' baby?" Ken asked, an eyebrow raised as he eyed me, along with Bryson. I let a few giggles slip past my lips in reaction to their words, circling my arms around Trell's neck in the midst.

" I was goin' home!" i chirped in a slight ' duh' tone. The two men chuckled, looking down at me in amusement as I stared back up at them, my lips in the form of an pout.

" You want some ice cream, ma? Bryson asked from off side Kentrell, making excitement instantly begin to course through my veins. A big, wide smile came across my cheeks as i began to bounce on Kentrell's arms, the two laughing at my actions. I don't even remember the last i've had ice cream! " I take that as a yes." he added, causing me to laugh as the two began to walk, Kentrell carrying me to his car.

•••

OMNISCIENT

Kentrell and Bryson both watched Taymor carefully as he ate the cookies n cream flavored beverage. The boys just both had the need to watch over him, as he seemed a bit more on the clumsy side, like a child. Ken laid his head into his hand, chuckling to himself as Tay ate the ice cream rather messily, getting all over his face and wasting some onto his shirt. Bryson questioned if the boy had ever even eaten ice cream before.

" Cmea' baby," Bryson said gently, grabbing a paper towel and beginning gently wipe away the excess ice cream on Taymor's cheeks. " You than messed up yo' whole outfit." he laughed, causing a pout to form on the small boys face.

" This was my favorite shirt too!" Tay exclaimed, his whole demeanor saddening instantly. Kentrell and Bryson shared a look, before they faces instantly softened.

" We gon' buy you anotha' one, it's all good li' mamas," Kentrell retorted, grabbing a little packet and opening it, taking out the wipe and handing it to Bryson. " You gotta' be mo' careful when eat stink."

Taymor nodded his head, happiness becoming more evident on his features as Bryson finished cleaning him up, throwing away the napkins along with the empty cone that Tay had been currently eating from. " You ready to go li' baby?" Bry asked, watching as the small chocolate boy yawned and nodded his head tiredly. Bryson grabbed under the boys arms, picking him and nodding towards the car, motioning for Kentrell to follow.

The three were soon all in the car, Bryson sitting in the back since Taymor found the being in the boys arms more comfortable. Kentrell began to make his way back to Tay's apartment, glancing back at him in the rear view mirror from time to time, watching as he slowly dozed off into sleep.

___

i'm so nice 😤.

anyways, new book coming soon 😗.

i hope y'all liked this though. 🥳

love y'all 💚.

— z.