CHAPT. 14

OMNISCIENT

Two months had passed of Taymor spending time with the boys, getting closer to each of them personally. Currently, Taymor was at his own home, which has had a few upgrades since he's been with the boys. He didn't really feel like getting up to go to school this morning, but he didn't really have a choice since each one of his boyfriends wanted him with an education. With a huff, Taymor sat up from his bed and stood to his feet, his body instinctively stretching out. The small boy began his towards his dresser, rummaging through his drawers before he decided on a simple red Nike sweatsuit. After matching it with his white air forces, he threw on the outfit then made his way into the bathroom.

Soon, Taymor was finished with his hygienic things and was out the door, heading towards his school. He hadn't even realized that it was Valentine's day until he saw males exchanging gifts to their girlfriends at school. " Oh no!" Tay said to himself, seeing as he didn't get anything for his boyfriends. A frown came across his face and he sighed, leaning his head against his locker. " They deserve the world and i can't even remember to get the anything for valentine's day.." he face palmed, a low huff escaping his glossed lips.

" What's wrong bubby?" Kimmy asked, slightly catching Taymor off guard. He smiled once he laid his eyes upon her and she was bigger than ever, about to pop basically. The small boy shook his head, turning to face her completely.

" Oh my goodness, you're about to pop!" Tay gasped, his hands instantly landing onto her belly gently. A wide smile came across his face once he felt little kicks onto his hands and his lip poked out into an awe-filled pout. " You're amazing, Kimmy. You're about to be a mommy!" he retorted, giving her a slight hug. " When are you due?"

Kimmy smiled gently at the small boys happiness, his vibe upbringing her mood more than it already was. She loved this about Taymor, the way he just brought a smile upon her face with no effort at all. " I'm actually due in a week, baby boy is about to get up out of here," she started, laying the both of her hands onto her stomach. " I took maternity pictures, want to see?" she asked soon after, causing Tay to enthusiastically nod his head. The small girl gently laughed at his childishness, pulling out her phone and going to the photo apps. Soon, she was scrolling through her gallery, showing Taymor her recent maternity pictures she had taken. And Tay found them absolutely beautiful.

" Aww Kimmy.. these are gorgeous," Taymor started, studying the pictures carefully. " Your baby is so lucky to have you as an upcoming mommy." he continued, shooting her a small smile. The slightly older girl shared one last hug with Taymor before they both parted ways, going to their designated classes.

•••

Taymor sighed tiredly as he slouched in the desk, righting down the specific notes that his teacher had given him minutes before. As boring as it was, he wasn't going to get away with having bad grades while having Bryson, Kentrell, Joe, Jay and Sheyya in his life. Suddenly, the door of the classroom was pushed open, but Tay paid no mind to it just thinking it was a student coming into class late. He felt a bunch presences around his body, and, heard whispers from around the classroom. The small boy slowly looked up, his eyes widening in complete shock at the sight in front of him.

There were all five of his boyfriends were, Kentrell holding a teddy bear taller than himself, Jay holding a poster decorated with pictures of them and sweet nothings written on it, Sheyya with a bouquet of roses, Joe with two valentine's bag full of clothes in his hands and Bryson with a small pandora bag in hand. The small boy stood from his chair, his mouth wide and agape at the romantic gesture that the boys had pulled. Tears began to fill his eyes and he found himself not even feeling himself being recorded by students around him. Everyone in the room were in awe at the situation, and Taymor was completely speechless. " I-i.. I love y'all so much!" he suddenly sobbed, bringing them all into a tight hug. The teacher had allowed the stunt to slide, finding the situation completely adorable.

" We love you too, li' baby." Jay replied, placing a bunch of kisses onto the mocha colored boys lips.

•••

After school, Taymor and the boys went straight to Kentrell's large house. The small boy had been holding onto the things that the boys had given him all day, he couldn't let them go. No one had ever treated him to things like this and he was thankful for the five of them, they were his first everything and he couldn't be more grateful. Currently, Tay was sitting in the middle of Ken's overly large bed, watching netflix on the 62' inch flat screen TV that was perched neatly on the beige walls. He didn't know where his five boys had went, but he was so into the movie that he hadn't even noticed their disappearance.

Quietly, the five boys entered the room one by one, not wanting their presence to be known just yet. They each eyed Taymor carefully, his small body laid across the bed as he held his head in his hands. Suddenly, Joe grabbed him and flipped him over, catching the small boy off guard completely. Taymor smiled once he noticed that it was one of his boyfriends, a small giggle escaping his lips. " Hi!" the small boy chirped, his hair getting messed up completely from the contact with the bed. Joe smiled down at him, his grills on full display. The tiny mocha colored boy tilted his slightly, his hands slowly moving up to Joseph's cheeks, cupping them gently.

" Wassup li' gorilla?" he asked, leaning down and gently rubbing his nose against Tay's, something that he's turning into a habit now. The small boy lightly giggled, his small hands gently squeezing on his boyfriends cheeks. Joe began to place light kisses down the younger boys neck, gently nipping at spots that he knew Taymor would most definitely react to.

" J-joe.." Tay trailed off, his arms sliding down to wrap around the older boys neck. The small boy closed his eyes as his boyfriend began to remove the red nike hoodie from his body, exposing the white tube top he had place on under it. Joseph trailed his tongue down Taymor's chest, stopping right before the fabric of the thin shirt. His boyfriend stood up slightly, exposing his four other boyfriends in the room and a blush came across his face instantly, not knowing that they had been there the whole time. " I- o-ohh myy.." he breathed out, feeling a hand gently groping at his blossom and his eyes fluttered closed, his mouth slightly agape.

Taymor could a feel a wetness pool between his legs, he was confused as to what it was but completely ignored it due to pleasure he was receiving. He could feel extra pairs of hands on his body and he opened his eyes slightly, staring up at Bryson and Jay, who were currently tugging off the tube top to expose his top area completely. The smalls boy's brown cheeks were a roses color and he couldn't say anything because he was so afraid of making the noises that he had made once before. He looked down at Kentrell, who was still prodding at his bottom area and he couldn't help the small whimpers that were let out at his action. Joe leaned over, beginning to sloppily suck onto his neck his hand find its way up to Tay's slightly pudgy breast, his fingers beginning to toy with his nipples.

" A-ahh..~" Taymor moaned out, his hands balling into fists as he gripped onto the sheets of the bed. Suddenly, he was flipped onto all fours and he stared up at the boys curious as to what they were going to do next. Sheyya grabbed onto the waist band of the small boys red nike sweats, pulling them down and completely off. He was almost completely exposed to the five boys in front of him, but the last thing were his soaked panties and they all stared down at him hungrily. Taymor couldn't have looked more sexier to them right now.

Becoming desperate, the small boy sat onto his butt, leaning up slightly removed his panties slowly. He kept his eyes onto the boys as he did so, his lip now between his teeth. He was finally ready for this.

___

sex scene in going to be in the continued chapter because i just wanted to hurry up & post this 😂. sorry!

do any of y'all know how to make logos? i need a favor 🥺

i hope y'all liked it though! 💚

love y'all 💓.

—z.