CHAPT. 4

OMNISCIENT

The boys watched Taymor move around the small apartment sluggishly, they were sort of worried. He hadn't been eating nor talking much since the incident two days ago. The boys all mentally sighed, standing to their feet and circling around the small boy. Tay looked up at the five, a small pout evident on his lips as he looked at them. " I don't want to be here anymore.." he whispered, his pout deepening as tears came to his eyes, beginning to bawl like a person taking candy from a baby. The boys cooed, a frown forming on all five of their faces as they watched him cry.

" Cmon baby," Jay mumbled, grabbing under the smaller boys arms and picking him up with ease, sitting him onto his hip. " Sheyya lets go to yo' house." Jay added, causing Sheyya to nod before motioning Kentrell and Joe to get him some clothes. The five of them wouldn't be letting him out of their sight anymore, there was that need to protect him. Bryson gently massaged the back of Taymor's head, hearing his heavy breathing beginning to calm at the impact before he had eventually fell asleep.

Moments later, all five of the boys were in Sheyya's truck, Taymor in the back seat laid across Bryson and Jay's lap while Kentrell was in the front and Joe was in the back of the truck. Everyone was quiet, enjoying the soft snores that Tay created in the large truck. The boys didn't know if the small boy would accept living with them, but they most definitely weren't allowing him to go back to that small apartment, nor to that run down ass job. They made a promise to themselves to take care of him from now on, and it didn't seem that hard.

Soon, they had reached their destination an hour later. Sheyya stayed more on the country side of town, he liked how quiet it was. Plus, he had an thing for animals and he usually saw a bunch of them on a daily basis. Still, for safety, he kept a pistol by his front and back door just in case any larger animals wanted to make themselves known. Bryson allowed Kentrell to pick Taymor up from his lap, who was currently still sound asleep. The rest of the boys piled from the truck and followed Sheyya to the back door of fairly large house, watching him slide it open and allowing everyone to come inside.

" Imma go put him in yo' bed." Bryson mumbled, causing Sheyya to nod before he descended up the steps, making him way to Shey's room. Kentrell placed the blue book sack that contained some of Taymor's clothes onto the kitchen counter.

" When he wake up, make lit gorilla eat somethin' big bru," Joe mumbled, dapping him up as his phone ringed. Joseph pulled the phone from his pocket, answering it and glancing at Kentrell a few times before he hung the phone up, ending it with an, " 'ight." Joe sighed, texting his uber driver from the app before soon seeing that they were only 20 minutes away. " Say Trell, Scrappy said we need to come back to the trap, some shit went down." he mumbled, pushing his phone back into his pocket as Kentrell nodded.

" Aye, imma come with y'all 'cause my mama and nem tripping," Bryson butted in as he cane back down the stairs, his arms emptied of a sleeping Taymor. " Just catch a ride with y'all." he mumbled, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as irritation began to course through his veins.

" Might as well kick it with y'all," Jay added, shrugging his shoulders as he took a sip from his sprite. " My uber two hours away and Ian got time for that shit." he muttered, rolling his eyes as the other three nodded.

" Guess imma' catch y'all later then," Sheyya retorted, dapping his best friends up once he heard the sound of a car pulling up outside. " We meetin' up tomorrow afta' Bry and Tay get outta school?" he asked, earning a nod from the four as they began to make their way out of the house, saying their last goodbyes before they left.

•••

TAYMOR's POV

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, a yawn instantly escaping my lips as I stretched out. I wander how long i was asleep. Blinking a few times, I pulled my phone from my back pocket, seeing it was 11:46pm. Last time I remember checking the time it was around 6pm. I shrugged my shoulders, beginning to study my surroundings. I am most definitely not at home, this room is huge and nice as hell! Standing to my feet, I wiggled my toes at the feeling of the soft fluffy carpet tickling my bare feet.

I began to make my way out of the room, looking around carefully as I attempted to try and find my way out of hear. I could hear voices from below me and figured that I was upstairs. It took me at least 10 minutes before I finally reached a flight of stairs, beginning to job down them. Soon, my feet touched the cold, marble floor and I looked around, seeing that I was brought with yet another long hallway. I formed my lips into a pout, beginning to just walk down the hallway before I was lead into a large, nice ass kitchen.

" Oh my goodness," i whispered, looking around the kitchen with wide eyes. It was bigger than my whole apartment by itself! " Where the hell am i?" i mumbled, looking down at my feet as I began to walk, bumping right into a strong chest. I was quickly picked up from my feet so I wouldn't loose my balance and I looked up, giggling at the sight of Sheyya looking at me crazily.

" You good, li' baby?" he asked, a chuckle leaving his lips causing me to silently fangirl at the heavenly sound. I nodded my head, wiggling out of his arms and landing on my feet with an thud. I began to walk around the kitchen slowly, my lips parted as I stared in awe. " You like it mama?" i heard him ask, causing me to nod once again.

" Yes.. It's beautiful in here," I mumbled, beginning to bounce on my feet in excitement. " Is this your house Shay?" i asked, looking over at him, watching his lean figure begin to move towards my slyly as he nodded. " I'm most definitely cooking for you one day." I giggled, watching a soft smile come across his face at my words.

Soon, I was back in his arms, allowing him to carry me is what i'm guessing is the living room. Once again, huge as hell. I looked around, observing the large couches to the ceiling that was complimented by a golden chandelier, before i looked up at the large tv that displayed a netflix screen. Putting my attention back onto Sheyya, he sat down, causing me to straddle his lap as he held onto my waist. I unintentionally moved a little, a look coming onto his face as I jumped slightly from the poking feeling on my thigh.

" Stop baby," Sheyya lowly groaned, causing me to bite my lip as I looked down at my fingers, beginning to play with them. Taking my chance, I placed my hands onto his shoulders, beginning to slowly rock my hips on his gently, closing my eyes at the different feeling. I had never felt this before, but it felt so good. He grabbed onto my hips, stopping my movements as I instantly became flustered, my brown cheeks becoming a rosy color. " Yeen ready yet, li' baby." he mumbled, placing a kiss onto my nose causing me to giggle.

I think I could actually get used to this.

___

i don't know whether I want to make Taymor intersex or not. What y'all think? 🧐

anyways, hope y'all liked this 💚.

love y'all 💞.

— z.