CHAPT. 3

OMNISCIENT

Taymor slowly opened his eyes, sitting up from his bed as he yawned, looking around the room. He grabbed his phone, looking at the time before his eyes instantly got wide. It was almost time for him to go to work and he didn't want to be late. Tay instantly went into action, going into his drawer and pulling out a fresh pair of his uniform clothes, stripping from his current ones clumsily. Soon though, he was fully dressed, pulling on his shoes and trying to pull his hair into a ponytail all at once.

He clipped his name tag onto his shirt, putting the hat onto his head before he grabbed his phone and key, before beginning to make his way out of the apartment, making sure to lock the door behind him. Moments later, he was descending down the street, a yawn slipping past his lips as he entered his job, getting ready to clock in. " You're late," Kimmy, one of his fellow employees said, a smile on her pretty features. " I covered for you, Tay. Because boss was looking for you!" she teased, making Taymor roll his eyes.

Taymor trailed his eyes down to Kimmy's stomach, a gasp escaping his lips at the small, but visible bump forming on her body. " Kimmy, girl are you pregnant?!" Taymor asked, shock written all over his face as she laughed, nodding her head in response to his words. " Oh my goodness, congratulations mama!" he squealed, pulling the girl into a tight hug.

Kimmy smiled, returning the hug as the two sat there for a moment before they jumped apart at the sound of a deep, rough voice, making the two slightly cringe. " McIntyre, where have you been?" the nasty voice of his boss filled his ears and Tay looked at Kimmy, who had thought she was covering for him the whole time.

" I-i um..-" he was cut off when his boss motioned for him to come into his office. Kimmy gave Taymor a saddened look, silently wishing him luck as they disappeared into the small office. Taymor sat down in the chair in front of the wooden desk, hearing he door shut and lock behind him. Brushing it off, he turned around, watching his boss's every move until he eventually sat on the other side of the desk, staring at Taymor like a lion stares at its food. The teenage boy squirmed in his seat, slightly uncomfortable from the deathly silence in the room. " S-so, what did you want, sir?" Tay asked, trying to lighten the awkwardness.

Taymor was quit gullible, which was something that the boys ( anyone really ) had instantly noticed. He could easily be taken for granted, and that was another reason they tried to keep an eye on their baby, but, Tay seemed to move fast for his small size. He had left for work right before they even got the chance to turn onto his street.

" You've been coming to work late these past few days," his boss retorted, tapping his large, ugly fingers onto the wooden desk, causing Taymor to slightly flinch. " But, all in all, you get your work done." he added, an idea instantly coming into his nasty mind. He knew Tay was easily persuaded, and he knew the boy was desperate.

" Oh, I-i'm so sorry sir!" Taymor instantly went into apologizing, knowing that he just simply couldn't afford to loose his job. " Just, handling school and work is really tiring! Plus, i don't have a car s—." Tay was cut off from his ranting when his boss stood to his feet, walking behind the boy and beginning to rub his hands on his shoulders, slowly going lower and lower by the second. " W-what are you doing?!" the younger boy semi-yelled, shaking the older mans hands off his body.

The man chuckled, descending around to where he was face to face with Taymor. " You do need this job right?" his boss asked, but it was more of a statement. All in all though, Taymor nodded his head. " Would you do.. anything to keep this job?" he asked again, and of course, Taymor nodded.

The small chocolate colored boy just couldn't think to where the older man was getting at. His mind was far to off in the clouds to even think about such things. He was completely innocent. " Yes sir, of course.." Taymor trailed off, not understanding what the older man was trying to say. " I'll do anything."

The man chuckled at Tay's confusion, leaning down to be eye level with the teenage boy. He wrapped his large hand around the boys dainty throat, giving it a squeeze as Taymor gasped in shock and fear, but stayed quiet. " I'm not going to hurt you," his boss whispered, leaning down to his ear and darting his tongue out to lick it, using his thumb to turn the boys head slightly to the side. " Just going to show you a good time." he added, a disgusting smirk playing on his lips. Taymor felt the tears come to his eyes, but still made no attempt to make an sound, seeing as he really needed this job.

The small boy gripped the sides of the chair, pulling back slightly once the man placed his crusty lips against Tay's glossy ones, an instant look of disgust coming onto Taymor's face at the taste of cigarettes. " P-please.." Taymor whispered, in hopes that there could be another way for him to keep his job. No one wanted an former foster child to work in their business, for some odd reason. He had did twenty other applications but just couldn't find anyone who wanted to work with him, until he found this place. He was only making the minimum of $7 an hour, but he thanked god that he was making anything.

" Shh, baby," his boss cooed, his rough hands trailing down to Taymor's thighs, caressing the thickness in his hands. " Let me make you feel good." Taymor allowed the tears to fall down his cheeks, allowing the man to do whatever he wanted with him. He knew, he would regret this later. But, he needed this job. He felt the man pull his hands in between his legs, slowly trailing his hand up, before the door bursted open, the man instantly jumping from Taymor as the boy cried, his head quickly whipping around to see who it was.

Tay felt the happiness course through his veins at the sight of all five of the boys in the room, standing to his feet and running into Jay and Sheyya's arms, who instantly accepted him while the other three, all had a fiery look in there eyes.

Someone was about to die today.

___

ok so, i confused y'all a little with giving taymor a childish personality. 😭

NO, he is NOT a little. he had a bad childhood, going in and out of foster homes with no parents. of course he's going to be have a child like mind, but it's only because he wished he could have an better childhood. no, it isn't forced & no he has no intentions of it. his state of mind was pushed to be that way & he has yet to explain to Bryson, Jay, Kentrell, Sheyya and Joseph.

but YEE, hope y'all liked this 💚.

love y'all 💞.

— z.