CHAPT. 6 [CONT.]

TAYMOR's POV

I was currently sitting on Kentrell's couch, i had never been here before. His house was set just as nicely as Sheyya's, but it looked a bit bigger and the colors were more on the darker side. His house was set up as if he was somebody daddy who sold drugs. I wanted so badly to say something, the fiery look in their eyes told me to just sit there and be quiet. A low whimper escaped my lips as sadness began to fill my veins. " I-i'm sorry," i said quietly, earning their full attention.

I began to pull at my grey tights, watching them strain even more due to my thighs being so fat. I was insecure about it, yes. It made me uncomfortable, but back when i was younger, my doctor told me i would have a more feminine body due to me being born intersex. I felt the couch on each side of me before i was picked up and sat into a lap, a small squeal escaping my lips in the process. I looked up at Kentrell, watching his facial features soften before i looked back at Joe, who's lap i was currently in.

I looked at the other three before I turned around in Joe's lap, pulling my body into a straddling position. I could feel my already moistened blossom rubbing against him. He stared down at me curiously, his strong, large hands gently caressing my waist. Taking my chances, i leaned in, placing my hands onto his shoulders as i pressed my lips against his. I could feel his body stiffen for a slight second before he relaxed under me, beginning to move his lips against mines slowly. I could feel the stares from the other four, but embraced it while sliding my tongue against his bottom lip.

His hand slowly trailed up to my neck, gripping the soft flesh in his palm causing me instantly gasp in slight shock. He took that as a chance to slide his long, warm tongue into my mouth. I couldn't help but moan at the taste of him, sucking on his tongue eagerly as i slightly bucked my hips. He tasted like mint, so fresh. Joe suddenly pulled away, causing me lowly whine at loss of his soft lips against mines. But, i was soon picked up, now sitting in Kentrell's arms as he held my tight, a lust filled look in his prideful, hazel eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak, but instead a whimper cane out at the feeling of someone's lips against my neck, sucking and licking on different spots as if they were in search of something. I reached my left hand up, tangling my hands into ( i figured ) Joe's dreads, gently tugging at them as a sudden exotic feeling washed over me. " O-ohh~ !" i moaned, fluttering my eyes shit as he began to eagerly and might i add, roughly suck on the spot, sending me over the edge. A pair of lips hungrily crashed onto mines and I instantly began to kiss back, circling my right arm around Kentrell's neck as he bit down harshly onto my lip, causing a yelp to slip past my lips. But, i oddly liked it and I could feel a wet feeling begin to pool in my panties.

Soon, both of the boys pulled away, causing a saddened whimper to escape my lips at the lost of exciting and arousing feeling. I looked at the two through low eyes, not knowing what i was currently feeling but it just felt.. so good. I was suddenly passed over to Bryson, looking up at him curiously to see if he would be making me feel good just like Kentrell and Joe. " I—." i was cut off once i was roughly pushed up against a wall, a pain filled cry trying to make its way into the air but it was caught when Bryson's lips were instantly pressed against mines, him hungrily sucking and lapping his tongue onto mines.

I felt something sort of.. long pushing up against my private, making an unintentional moan slip pass my lips. I suddenly wanted more, for him to push up against me harder, to choke me roughly as he sucked against my skin. I looked up Jay and Sheyya, who had both came onto each side of me, watching me intently. I felt a hand grip onto my backside, causing an whimper to escape my lips while i felt another hand begin to rub their fingers around my nipples through my tube top. I pulled back from the hot kiss Bryson had me trapped in, looking up at the three as they stared at me, an hungry look in their eyes. Soon, all five boys were circled around me, just staring at me as if i were a baby dear and they were fully grown lions.

I was about to say something until i felt Jay pull my tube top from my body, exposing my hardened nipples and only the slight breasts that i've grown over time. My hands were about to shoot up to cover them, but Kentrell snatched them up, holding them tightly above my head. I watched my five boys actions carefully, seeing both Jay and Sheyya lean down towards my chest, each of them taking an nipple into their mouth, beginning to suck on them intently. I brought my lip between my teeth, my back arching off the wall at the urge of wanting to touch them, grab onto their hair and just tug on it.

But, Kentrell prevented that and I was just a moaning mess at the feeling of them suckling on my breast like they were feeding, each of them biting down onto them gently from time to time, causing a bunch of whimpers to escape my lips. Kentrell used his free hand to circle around my neck, leaning down to my height and pulling my lips into another hungry kiss. I couldn't see what the other two were doing until I felt my tights being tugged down my thighs, causing me to gasp against Trell's lips and e suddenly plunged his tongue into my mouth, causing me to let out a low groan at how good he tasted.

I squeezed my thighs together, feeling at least four hands begin to pull at my purple panties before i eventually allowed them to tug them down.

OMNISCIENT

Once Bryson and Joe had finally gotten Taymor's panties down, the two shared a look. They hadn't known that Tay wasn't fully male, but were surprised to see that he had an glistening pussy, dripping wet that it left a stain his tights and panties. The two boys smirked, thinking of all the more things that they could do to him now that they knew he had not two, but three holes that they could torcher and fuck. This was going to be fun.

Joe pulled Taymor's shaking, thick thighs apart, holding them tightly so the small boy wouldn't loose his balance and Bryson leaned under him, his mouth attaching to Taymor's clit instantly. Tay had never felt this before, and his eyes shot open at the brand new feeling. " F-FUCK!" he suddenly moaned out against Kentrell's lips, beginning to enjoy the sucking on his throbbing clit. Joseph brought one of his hands to his mouth, sliding two of his fingers in before he pulled them out, reaching his hands under Taymor's body and began to rub his wet fingers through Tay's slit, only sliding them in and out slightly, just bring their baby over the edge.

" O-ohh my~.." Taymor whimpered once Kentrell pulled away just to enjoy the small, chocolate boys facial expressions. Tay bucked his hips at the feeling of his stomach tightening, and the sudden urge to pee. His eyes shot open, looking at the four boys in slight worry. " W-wai— a-ahh~ !" he was cut off by a moan, feeling Joe's fingers fully slide into him, his head falling back against the wall as he panted deeply, pleasure and euphoria overwhelming his small body. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to not pee on them. " I-i have to pee! Baby w-wai— SHIT~ !" he screamed out in ecstasy, his juices beginning to squirt of him like waterfalls.

Jay smiled, attempting to catch the sweetness into his mouth while Joe pulled his fingers out, bringing them up to his lips and beginning to suck on them eagerly as he stared up at Taymor, making eye contact with the red faced boy. Tay looked at all five of the boys sleepily, not knowing at all what he just experienced, but whatever it was? Smelled like strawberries and he enjoyed it deeply. " W-what was that?" Taymor asked tiredly, causing the boys to share a look before they all laughed gently at his innocence.

___

y'all deserved it ☺️.

i hope y'all liked it! 💚

love y'all 💞.

— z.