It Is What It Is Chapter 2

Harry's POV

It started just like any other day.  The stupid sun shining through the half closed curtains and blinding me.

"UGH" I groaned as I sat up, my head was pounding. 

 WTF happened last night? 

"Morning" someone croaked.
  I looked over to the right side of the bed to see some random girl rubbing her eyes and ruffling her dark hair. Why do I always do this?  

I don't even know her name for gods sake! I really have to stop doing this it's getting ridiculous- "Where are my clothes?" I was interrupted from my thoughts by the girl, only this time she was in the middle of my room looking for her clothes. I glanced around the room "By the dresser" I replied sleepily rubbing my eyes. "Thanks, uh what's your name?" she asked looking embarrassed. I sighed with relief, at least I wasn't the only one. "Oh my names Harry, what's yours?" she laughed, relief flooding her average features "I'm  Kendall, thanks for last night I don't remember what happened yet but I'm sure it was great" I laughed at least it wasn't awkward, well that awkward. "Well it was nice meeting you Harry" she giggled "I'll see you around" I smiled back "Yeah lovely meeting you too".

I wandered into the kitchen. 2:00 pm, Jesus how much did I drink last night. I sat down to take some Aisprin as the memories from the night before started to flood my mind. I went on Instagram and twitter to look at the pictures, nothing too interesting.
I put my head down against the counter waiting for the medicine to work its magic.

A load bang woke me up as I whipped my head around to see Niall my roommate slamming the door shut. "Mate you look wrecked! Was that Kendall girl any good?" Niall was blabbering a thousand sentences a minute and my hungover brain was struggling to catch up.

 "Go away Niall, just because you don't have a hangover does not mean I don't have one" Niall laughed "Oh right sorry. Zayn really brought out the good stuff last night I don't know how he gets his hands on it, it was Chemdawg for fucks sake!" I ignored him as I got up to go take a shower.

I got undressed and hopped in the shower letting the steaming hot water wash away the night before. I always like my showers boiling hot so when I get out I feel all toasty and warm, I hate getting out of the shower and freezing my ass off and running to find my clothes. I threw on some grey sweats that hung dangerously low on my hips not bothering with as shirt as I put on a pair socks and ruffled my wet curls with a towel.

I padded down the hall and plopped on the couch taking the roll Niall handed me when I walked in and lighting it. "Zayn, Perrie and I are going to a club tonight you wanna join, we need someone to stay sober so we can get home" Niall asked breathing out a puff of smoke.

 "Fine but only because I'm too tired to argue with you right now" I said inhaling the smoke as I felt myself slowly start to relax. "Great thanks Haz, we have to be there at 7pm" my only response was a grunt as I put out my cigarette and headed to my room for a nap.

A few hours later I woke up to my phone ringing. It was just my friend Luke asking if I got home OK last night. After talking to him for a few minutes I hung up and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a fitted v-neck white top. I ruffled my curly hair and checked it looked at least semi OK. I styled it in a quiff and strolled down the hall, feeling much better than this morning.

Tonight would be OK. Whats the worst that could happen? I thought to myself as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.