It Is What It Is Chapter 10

**********************

*WARNING--- MATURE CONTENT*

***********************

Louis' POV

*************************

I stared wide eyed at Harry who is standing at the door looking surprised. My full bladder was momentarily forgotten. My mind was trying to get up to speed on the fact that I had just heard Harry Styles having sex in the shower with someone, and the fact that I was very, very turned on by this.

I finally snapped back to reality and quickly say "Uh sorry for interrupting" I'm blushing like crazy as I stare at my feet.

"No problem man, sorry you had to here that" said a voice, I looked up and saw a mildly attractive raven-haired boy smiling and me from behind the door. I'm definitely not jealous of this guy, PFFT, of course not! It took a moment for my brain to register that Harry had just had sex with a GUY in the SHOWER!!

Was Harry gay? I suddenly felt way to excited. It was then I remembered I still really needed to pee. The perfect excuse. I could jerk off in the bathroom!

"Nice to see you again Louis" he said huskily, I was trying my hardest not imagine the fact that his throat was probably still raw from the activities that had previously take place I the bathroom minutes before.

"I really need to piss!" I said a little too enthusiastic. Before I barged my way into the bathroom and locking the door behind me

After relieving myself I close the toilet lid and sit down. I slide my hand down my body opening the button of my jeans, pulling the zipper down and sliding my hand inside. A low moan escapes my lips as my cock starts to harden inside my favorite cherry red lace panties. Fuck that felt amazing.

All I could think about was taking Harry's probably big, hard cock in my hand and jerking him off. Just the thought of it was getting me a little harder than before. God, its embarrassing how horny Harry gets me, but I don't care.

A soft sigh comes from my mouth and I start to touch myself through my panties. My cock was hard and begging for some attention. I pull down my panties as well my jeans. My cock is laying hard and full against my belly pre-come dripping from the tip. Wrapping my hand around myself I slowly start to jerk off.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as I moved my hand rhythmically up and down my cock. I play with the wet tip a little, smearing the pre-come around it. Fuck, that felt really good. I couldn't hold back the moans I was making, even if I tried. I couldn't. I was lost in my own pleasure. I move my hand to my chest, squeezing my nipples, making them hard. I had forgotten, how good that was. How good it felt to give my body this kind of attention. It was incredible.

Sweat was dripping down my temple and I could feel my orgasm starting to build. I Could feel how my balls were getting tighter with every stroke of my hand. I'm seconds away from coming in my own hand. I come moaning Harry's name, throwing my head back as thick hot spurts of come leave my cock, covering my hand.

Only afterwards did it occur to me that I just jerked off to the thought of one of Liam's friends.

I quickly clean myself up before making my way to the living room, I plop myself down beside Liam.

"Liam why didn't you tell me that you and Harry were friends" I said trying to remain composed. I was angry at him for leaving me! I mean I wouldn't have a chance with Harry anyway, but at least he wouldn't think of me as the little virgin boy who wears panties and tried to sleep with him during his first time getting drunk!!!

"Look Louis I already told you I was sorry! Can't we talk about this later? Please don't cause a scene!" Liam said desperately.

How DARE he accuse me of trying to create a scene! "I am not trying to create a scene! I want to know why MY best friend left me at a party, my FIRST party, letting his 'friend' who is a total stranger to me and is now acting like a total jerk about it!" I say, my words venomous.

Liam is about to say something before Harry sits down on the other side of me. He's smoking a joint and I can smell his strawberry scented shampoo emanating from his freshly washed curls.

Hi Louis" he says smirking, "Hi Harry" I spit out. He looks confused. Good. I want him to feel bad. Wait. Do I? This isn't really his fault.

My thoughts are interrupted by Harry who starts talking rapidly in French to a blond-haired girl who is sitting beside the guy Harry was fucking in the shower. My first thought is 'FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST HARRY IS HOT WHEN HE TALKS FRENCH' and my second thought, is that guy Harry was fucking dating the blond haired girl? They looked awfully close.

Was Harry helping that guy cheat? I'm too caught up in my own thoughts to realize that Harry and the blond had finished talking.

"Hey Liam how long have you and Danny been together?" Blond girl asks turning her attention to Liam and Danielle. They start a conversation between themselves about 'Healthy relationships' and I want to shrink into the couch. I've never been in a relationship, I hadn't even had my first kiss yet.

"So Louis, your friends with Liam?" Harry asks

"Yeah" I say, not really in the mood to talk

"Why are you mad at me? I didn't do anything did I?" Harry asks suddenly, determination clear on his beautiful face.

"I'm not mad at you, I don't even know you" I say, but I'm not telling the whole truth. I mean i am mad at him, in a way.......

"But I'm trying to get to know you and you won't give me a chance" he says incredulous.

"Its not like we had the best of introductions, is it?" I say, feeling a blush creep up my neck. I try to cover it up by rolling my eyes. He chuckles. I guess my cover-up was unsuccessful.

"I guess not really, but that isn't a valid reason for us not to be friends" he goes to say something before he is rudely interrupted by Niall asking if we want a drink. I politely declines and Harry shakes his head indicating that he doesn't want anything.

I hear a buzzing noise coming from his pocket, he reaches for his phone and answers it.

"Hello" he says in his deep, sexy voice. He starts talking rapidly in French, visibly becoming more and more annoyed by whoever he was talking to. He hangs up looking pissed. He takes one look at everyone who had apparently stopped talking to each other so they could stare at Harry. "I have to go" he says quickly before grabbing his coat and slamming the door behind him.

Everyone shares a look before they return to their previous conversations. I stand up quickly.

I just want to go home. "Bye everyone, it was nice to meet you all. I have to go now" I say while I tie my shoe lace. I hear a chorus of "Bye Louis" before I'm closing the door behind me and walking down the hallway.