It Is What It is Chapter 22

!!!!Warning Mature Content!!!!

**********

*Previously*

**********

Louis' POV

**********

"9.00, I'll pick you up from here and we can stay at mine" Harry grinned as he got a snap. He collected to cards back up and started decking them out again.

I know I shouldn't find my best friend. Decking out cards sexy. But I do.

"I can't wait" I say with a grin.

************

Harry's POV

**********

Its 4.00pm and Louis is heading home to get ready for the party later tonight. I offered to let him get ready here but he said he needed to tidy his room and pick up clothes as well so he may as well do both in one go.

I wave Louis away and close the door behind me.

"Hey Haz" I look over and see Zayn in the hallway. "Yeah?" I ask. "Can you blow me real quick?" Zayn asks and with any other person I would probably think they were trying to seduce me, but this is Zayn, he doesn't need to seduce me, he already has me

"Fine then get on the couch" I say with an unenthusiastic tone. Zayn does as I say and I pull down his trousers and boxers and get to work.

Its weird lately I've been less and less in the mood for random, meaningless sex and more in the humor for vulnerability and passion, something a random girl or guy I pick up at the bar can't ever give me.

"Harry" Zayn breaths. I smirk as I lick a fat stripe from the base his dick to the tip,  before taking his head between my lips. He groans and lets his hands run through my hair. I moan in response, I love having my hair pulled.

I bob my head and kept a steady rhythm with Zayn's moans and pants. He bites his bottom lip and grips my hair tighter.

"F-Fuck.." Zayn stutters while trying to stiffle a moan. I take him in my mouth all the way until I  feel the tip hit the back of my throat. I have no gag reflex, anyone I've ever given a blow job to before has loved being able to fuck my face as much as they wanted, Zayn especially enjoys this.

"You're so good at this." he pants. His face tinted red. He moves his position so he could watch me suck him off.

"You like that don't you?" Zayn speaks, moaning right after. "You like having my cock in your mouth. You like the feeling of my cum going down your throat." I moan against his dick, sending vibrations through his whole body. I continued to bob my head up and down at a steady pace enjoying how needed I felt in this moment.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz

"You're so good, babe." Zayn continues ignoring the obvious buzzing that was coming from the kitchen, his head dipped back as he moans. 

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Fuck," Zayn curses. "I'm gonna cum." I take my mouth off of Zayn's dick for a quick breather. A thick string of saliva connects my lips to Zayn's throbbing member. He looks down at me with hooded eyes.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"What're doing? Finish me and swallow my cum like the cum slut you are." he growls. I roll my eyes playfully before taking all of him back into my mouth, and a few seconds later I feel his cum shoot into my mouth. 

"UGHHH FUCKK HARRY" Zayn yells as he comes hard. Zayn is definitely the loudest guy I've ever heard during sex.

"Hi Hazza I left my phone on the kitchen counter---"

I vaguely hear the door open but I'm too busy swallowing every last bit of Zayn's cum to process it, I pull away with a pop and look up at Zayn with a mischievous grin.

"What the fuck?"  I snap my head up and see Louis standing in the door with a horrified expression on his face. 

Zayn ever the exhibitionist, just lies there completely unbothered by the whole thing.

"Ugh Louis get your bloody phone and get The fuck out, can't you see we're busy" Zayn groans dismissively.

"Louis---" I start. But he shakes his head and turns to run. I jump up and ignore Zayn's protest as I chase after him

I catch up. With him easily and I grab his shoulder. He whips around with his eyes blazing.

 Woah. He was angry.

"Louis Look I'm sorry you had to see that---" he cuts me off and stares at me with such intensity I shrink back slightly.

"No, you listen to me Styles, I don't care who or what you fuck so just forget about it OK" he seethes his voice dripping with venom.

"BUT I wasn't----" he cuts me off again, brushing a thumb over my lips and making me lick it. 

"The cum on your face says otherwise, See you tonight" and with that he turns around and walks away leaving me dumbstruck.

I wasn't exactly sure why he was so angry but I will find out, even if it kills me............