It Is What It Is Chapter 29

Previously

Harry's POV

"Mmmm FUCKK" Louis yells erotically throwing his head back in pleasure. Beads of sweat glisten on his perfect chest. He cums his whole body convulsing he does, breathy moans escaping his beautiful lips.

I could cum from just the sight of him looking like this but I refrain.

Louis looks absolutely wrecked. I clean him up before tucking him into bed, I wank in the en suite before cleaning myself up, taking off my shirt and climbing wordlessly into bed beside Louis. He is fast asleep, soft breaths tickle my face and I giggle, he truly is beautiful.

I just hope that in the morning he doesn't regret this.

*****************************

Louis POV

I wake up with a sense of peace and calmness snuggled into a sleeping Harry. For a moment I I just lie there, allowing myself to properly wake up.

I yawn loudly, which causes Harry to stir. He turns over on his side and its then I realize we had been holding hands as we slept. I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach at the thought. I try move my arm, which is starting to go dead from the weird position. Harry sniffs,  wrapping himself around my arm and snuggling his face into my shoulder.

I coo at his cuteness. Harry's so adorable while he's sleeping and when he isn't too.  Lips gently pressed together, eyes delicately closed, breathing softly.

I look away, 'Its creepy to watch people when they're sleeping' I scold myself. I take a glance around the room and realize that we are not in Harry's room. 

Its then everything comes flooding back.

"AHHHHH" I scream, causing Harry to jump in surprise and fall off the bed. "Wha?" Harry groans, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

Meanwhile I've backed myself into the furthest corner of the bed, pulling the covers up to my chin, willing myself to just disappear.

I see my phone on the side table. I grab it and turn it on only to see 4000 texts from Perrie. 

From perrie: 'Hey Lou where are you'

From perrie: 'Did Harry like your outfit?'

From perrie: Louuu

From perrie: 'Where did you go?

From perrie: I just saw Harry

From perrie: LOU I JUST SAW YOU KISSING HARRY

From perrie: WHAT HAPPENED?

From perrie: YOU HAVE TO TELL ME

From perrie:  DID YOUR PLAN WORK?

My plan had definitely worked alright. 

Its just a pity that I didn't think of the consequences earlier. 

Harry has picked himself up off the ground and is cautiously at the foot of the bed looking nervous. His abnormally large hands are fidgeting with his rose ring. I shiver at the vivid memory of the coolness of the metal rings moving inside me.

The worst part of this isn't even the fact that Harry is my first kiss, never mind what happened later, no, its the fact that both of us were completely sober, a little high yes, but not enough to not know what we were doing.

"Lou, please don't let this ruin everything" Harry says looking stricken. "I know we need to talk about everything, and we will, but please don't do or say anything out of embarrassment or anger that you might regret later."

I take a deep breath before nodding. Harry is right, we need to talk this out. I don't want to lose Harry through something as stupid as uncontrollable emotions.

I slowly edge my way out the bed and walk over to Harry, blushing as I limp. Harry bites his lip, obviously noticing my limp, but chooses not to say anything.

I reach over and engulf Harry in a huge hug.

He doesn't ask any questions, doesn't hesitate or try to pull away. He simply hugs me tight, resting his head on top of mine and sighing,  like he understands completely.

I don't know how long we stand there, arms wrapped around each other. 

Thinking.

I felt the same sense of calmness I felt when I woke up this morning, We would be OK. It was going to take some time but things would work out.

Wouldn't they?