It Is What It Is Chapter 34

Previously

*****************

3rd person POV

*****************

The two take a moment to catch their breath before Louis tips Harry's head up with his finger, water running down their bodies as their eyes meet.

"You don't need to ask to borrow my clothes, you can just take them" Harry says breathlessly and Louis laughs in spite of his dizziness.

*****************

Louis' POV

*****************

The past few weeks have been absolutely mental.

Between my school finals and mine and Harry's arrangement, things have been more than busy.

Harry and I's agreement has been working perfectly. I haven't done anything to him yet and we haven't gotten as far as sex, but he's been definitely keeping me satisfied let's put it that way.

I've been studying like mad the past few weeks and the only thing keeping me sane has been Harry.

I'm basically living at his place at the moment and my mum doesn't mind the extra room in the house at all, and Harry sure isn't complaining.

Zayn and Perrie have been sharing the couch and Harry and I have the bedroom. My Mum agreed to let me stay with him because she knows how well Harry takes care of me and she knows that when I'm 18 in a few months i plan on moving into a flat with Harry anyway.

Niall offered Perry his bed but she refused, her and Zayn have been 'Dating' recently, also known as Zayn trying to get in Perrie's pants and Perrie saying no until they commit properly to each other.

Zayn to his credit, has not stopped taking her on dates and treating her like the queen she is, I just hope it lasts.

Harry's been treating me so well. Cooking my meals and getting the things I need sorted for the next day.

He's also amazing at relaxing me and taking my mind off the stress of exams. Bringing me doughnuts and taking me on jogs, running me baths and singing me to sleep. I seriously don't know what I'd do without him.

We talk about everything, well almost everything , Harry's still finding it hard to talk about his past but is enjoying talking about mine.

We talk about our fears and our dreams, anything and everything we can think of, all while lying on the small single bed in our room. Looking up at the cracked ceiling.

We never run out of things to talk about. We just... Fit. I can't explain it.

I respect him so much and he is such a kind, gentle, generous, caring, beautiful person and he deserves the world. He respects my boundaries and is always OK with not pushing me furthered than I'm comfortable with, "I'll wait for you forever boo" he says before kissing me on the nose and snuggling into me.

He's so perfect he almost doesn't seen real.

He's like a porcelain doll. So precious yet so incredibly delicate it scares me. I'm afraid that if I look at him too long, savoir the moment more then I should, he'll break into a thousand unfixable pieces and I'll lose him for ever..

I'm falling and I can't escape it.....