It Is What It Is Chapter 3

Harry's POV

We ended up getting to the club later then planned because Perrie wasn't finished doing her makeup, or at least that's what Zayn says. Perry claims it was because he took so long on his hair. Personally I believe Perry. Zayn always takes about 50 years on his hair.

When we finally arrived the bouncer let is in without a second glance, he was always more likely to let you in the later you arrived, probably because he just wanted his shift out of the way and he wasn't in the humor of arguing with us.

Once we were in Zayn dragged me onto the dance floor, the song was slow and sensual and i felt Zayn grab me by the hips and start grinding against me to the rhythm of the song. I could feel his hot breath against my neck, one hand in my hair and the other resting on my stomach, I moved against him enjoying the friction. I loved this feeling. I felt him rub my shoulder as the song came to a close, before he disappeared into the crowd probably in search of a new fuck for the night.

  Zayn and I are kind of like friends with befits kind of thing, he has a crush on Perry, but he won't admit it. We've been best mates since we were 14 and theirs no feelings there so we take advantage of each other. It started when we were 15 and its been on and off ever since. We've both had our fair share of relationships but neither of us like to be tied down for too long.

"HARRAH MATE" Niall yelled coming over and wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling me towards him. "Niall" I said with a laugh. He was just on the verge of being drunk and drunk Niall is the best kinda Niall. "I'm gonna get a drink, okay? I'll catch you later"

I walked over to the bar to order. "Um can I have a Heineken zero please" I ask, I'm asking for an alcohol free drink at a bar, sad right?  "A Heineken zero" the barman asked giving me a strange look. I blushed embarrassed "Uh yeahh"

"I'm driving". The barman nodded and went off to get my drink. I leaned against the counter fiddling with my rings while I waited, it was a nervous habit.  I felt someone staring at me, but when I turned around no one was there, I thought  nothing more of it as I paid the barman and headed back towards Niall, Zayn and Perry.

A few hours later Zayn and I were dancing when he said he needed the bathroom, which meant he was going to go fuck someone in the loo, and I was not drunk enough to join him tonight.

 I waved him off and as he disappeared into the crowd. When suddenly someone or something crashed into me at full force. I turned around and saw a very drunk man struggling to not spill his drink and trying his best to stay vertical. I grabbed onto his waist and hoisted him up being careful not to drop him. In the process I ended up completely soaked in what smelled like vodka and coke. I was more concerned for the man though who was trying his best to stand by himself. 

"Oops!" he said looking up at me, he was about 1 foot shorter than I was, with piercing blue eyes and light feathery brown hair. Even in his drunken state I could without a doubt say he was the most beautiful person I had ever seen.

"Hi" I said with a smile. "Hey gorgeous" he slurred, "Hello to you too" I grinned, "What's your name" he said with a hiccup "I'm Harry, Harry Styles" he beamed at me "I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson" he said proudly. I had heard that name before I think. My mate Liam has mentioned him before, I glanced around and saw Liam chatting to a girl. I had to drag Louis over as he was finding it hard to walk himself .

"Hey Liam do you know this guy?" I ask. He glanced up and a shocked expression spread across his face. "Lou?!" "LIMA" Louis screamed, scaring the crap out of me. "Jesus, this is like the second time he's drank ever and he's gets shit faced, just typical!" Liam said with a sigh looking towards Danielle sadly " Come on Lou Lou lets get you home" Louis was almost asleep on my shoulder and looking at him I got the sudden urge that i had to protect this small adorable boy at all costs. " I can bring him back to mine and Niall's if you want so his parents don't find out?" I offered. Liam smiled "Would you?" he asked hopeful and i could tell he really didn't wanna leave Danielle yet. "Yes, of course any friends of yours are friends of mine"

20 minutes later Louis and I were back at the apartment and Louis was wondering around staring into space.  i brought him o my bedroom and tried to help him onto the bed but instead he just slid onto the floor with a thump, 'Hes sooo cuteeee'  I thought to myself before shaking the thought from my head and going to look for some headache medicine for the small boy because he would definitely need it in the morning. 

"I'll be back in 1 second love" i said before leaving the room and heading to the kitchen. I filled a glass of water and grabbed some painkillers before I headed back to the bedroom. When i got back i saw Louis still sitting on the floor, but looking ghostly pale. 

I scooped him up in my arms and carried him to the bathroom i gently placed him down Beside the Toilet and he started to throw up the entire contents of his stomach as I held his hair back and whispered how it was gonna be ok. He was crying and looking utterly defeated as he finally stopped puking and leaned against me with a sigh. I had just helped him stand up when he threw up again this time all over himself. 

"I'm so sorry" he slurred looking devastated, his bright blue eyes bloodshot and filled with tears. "No, no don't be sorry mate, We'll get you cleaned up hangon" i said with a smile and he nodded weakly. i tried to get him to stand up in the bathtub so he could shower but his small body just went limp in my arms. " Is a bath ok?" i said grabbing a bucket full of half empty shower gels from under the sink and putting it beside the tub in case he needed to be sick again. "Yes that's perfect" he mumbled "Is this ok?" i asked tugging at the hem of his shirt, he nodded and i slipped his shirt over his head nd took off his pants and underwear in one go him carefully trying my best not to get a mess everywhere. I tossed his cloths in the sink and started running the bath and i would be lying if i said i didn't look Louis up and down taking him in. He was truly the most beautiful person i'd ever seen. he closed his eyes as i poured water over his hair an started massaging shampoo carefully into his scalp he hummed lightly and i cooed at his cuteness. 

I finished washing up and helped him out of the bath wrapping him in a fluffy towel and helping him into my room. He dried himself off and i went to put his cloths in the washing machine. 

I came back in an Louis was laying on the be naked just staring at the ceiling, i felt my jeans instantly tighten and i bit my lip shaking very the unholy thoughts from my head. i sat down beside him and said "Do you want a dink of water love?" Louis sat up, looking me dead in the eyes and said "No, I want you" he slurred before reaching his hand over and palming me through my jeans.  I had to bite back a moan and it took all the strength in my body to remove his hand, I couldn't let this happen this way it was wrong. 

"Time for bed babes" i said in a strained voice, trying to tuck him into bed. "I'm not tired" Louis said with a yawn and i giggled as his eyes closed almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.  I climbed in beside him making sure to keep a distance in case he wasn't comfortable sharing a bed but as soon as i closed my eyes i felt Louis cuddle up to me sighing contently and all i could think about as i lay there feeling his soft breath against my back and hair tickling my shoulder was i had never felt more at peace.