It Is What It Is Chapter 12

Louis POV

**************

I wait in the cold for 40 while waiting for the bus, but I don't mind. It gives me time to think. 

The bus arrives and 30 minutes later I'm walking up the road that leads to my house. I can faintly hear sirens in the distance, but I think nothing of it as I continue on my way.

I reach my house and just as I'm about to walk up the driveway, a hand grabs me from behind, before covering my mouth with their hand. I gasp as I'm wrestled over the wall. I hit the ground with a THUMP and I groan as pain shoots up my shoulder. I try to fight back but whoever is holding me is way stronger than I am. I can't get a good look at their face because of how dark it is, and I have no choice but to stay put until I can escape.

A few minutes pass and I'm still pressed to the ground by a complete stranger. I can tell its a man, because of how flat his chest is. I feel like laughing internally at how this is the most intimate physical experience I've ever had, and it's when I'm being held captive by a crazy person. Sad. I guess I'm going to die a virgin. Lottie was right. Oh well, I'll be dead so i won't have to admit it to her face at least.

The shooting pain in my shoulder is increasing as I hear sirens outside and I pray that they come and save me. Sadly they pass by and just when I'm starting to think that this is the end. The stranger lets go of me.

I rapidly jump to my feet and kick the stranger straight in the balls. They collapse to the ground clutching their crotch and groaning in pain. 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU TRY AND KILL ME?" I scream at the stranger who is still hunched over in a ball lying on the grass.

"I'm sorry, please let me explain"

I freeze. I know that voice.

The dark figure looks up and I recognize them instantly.

"Louis!" they gasp as they see me.

"Not you AGAIN!" I groan.