It Is What It Is Chapter 44

Louis' POV

*************

It started just like any other day, with the sun rising. 

Whenever anything extraordinary happens to anyone, they've always started that day with the sun peeking through their curtains and the weight of the day that awaits heavy on their sleep clouded minds.

Whether it's a near-death experience or meeting the person you want to spend the rest of your life with – it all starts with the sun rising, alarm clocks ringing and getting out from under the covers.

So dull. So ordinary. 

The day my life changed was no different.

I lay in my single bed, legs tangled in the duvet, looking at the beam of light sneaking between my curtains and casting itself upon my legs.

Only this time I'm not alone. 

I glance to my left and see Harry looking at me smiling.

"You know, it's weird to stare at people while their asleep." I tease.

"You know, it's hard not to stare when my boyfriend is the most gorgeous human on the planet" Harry quips.

I blush and try to turn away from him, but he gently tugs at my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"I love you" He says.

"I love you too, and I promise, we are gonna sort this Nick thing out. You won't ever have to worry about him ever again. I promise you that as long as you let me, I will love you"

Harry has tears in his eyes when I finally look up, and he pulls me into a passionate kiss. Things get steamy fast as soon I'm moaning as Harry grinds against me slow and teasing.

"Morning Lou Mum says breakfast read------ EWWWWWW"

Harry and I break apart instantly and we look up to see Lottie looking at us with mischievous eyes.

"Wait till I tell mum" She giggles delighted with herself before she runs off downstairs screaming "MUMMMMMMMMMM"

Harry's POV

************

"Oh shit!" Louis exclaims, throwing the blankets from his body and rushing to get dressed.

"Lou, calm down love. Your mum is gonna find out sooner or later, and this isn't the first time she's caught us in bed together either."

"I know but I feel like everyone knows about last night"

I get up and stroll across the room, stopping in front of Louis and taking his tiny hands in mine.

"They only people who know about last night is us, and it will stay that way unless you choose to tell anyone, because you can be assured I won't be telling anyone, this is too special for me to tell anyone."