It Is what It Is Chapter 11

Harry's POV

***********************

The three of us stand there not saying anything for what seems like forever. Louis was looking at me with a mixture of embarrassment, confusion and.... anger? Zayn is awkwardly standing behind us watching with interest.

"Uh sorry for interrupting" Louis said awkwardly, moving from one foot to another. "No problem man, we're sorry you had to hear that" Zayn said popping his head around the door. Louis eyes rake Zayn's body before he turned his attention back to me. "Nice to see you again Louis" I say smiling, I was genuinely happy to see him. "I really need to piss!" Louis says abruptly, trying to push his way past. I grabbed Zayn and pulled him out of the bathroom before Louis slams the door shut.

Zayn and I go to my room and dry our hair. We entered the living room with a freshly lit joint in our hands. Louis, Liam, Niall, Perry and Danielle were sitting on the couch chatting away to each other, except for Louis and Liam who were having what looked like a heated argument. Louis glances over at me looking slightly flustered. I take a seat beside Louis and Zayn takes a seat beside Perry.

"Hi Louis" I said smiling down the small boy. "Hi Harry" he said angrily before turning back around and ignoring me. I'm totally confused. What have I done?

"Savez-vous pourquoi Louis es en colére contre moi?" I ask Perry.

(Do you know why Louis is mad at me?)

"Aucune idée harry, il est venu en regardant énervé"

(No idea Harry he just came in looking pissed)

"Tu peux distraire Liam pour que je puisse lui parler?" I plead

(Can you distract Liam so I can talk to him?)

"OK juste ne regardez pas suspect" Perry replies.

(OK just don't look suspicious)

"Hey Liam how long have you and Danny been together?" Perry asks turning her attention to Liam and Danielle. They start a conversation between themselves about 'Healthy relationships' and I zone out completely, focusing on Louis who looks like he wants to shrink into the couch.

"So Louis, your friends with Liam?" I say trying to break the silence.
"Yeah" he says. I decide to just get the inevitable over with and just ask him straight out
"Why are you mad at me? I didn't do anything did I?" he looks surprised at my straight forward attitude and thinks for a moment before saying, "I'm not mad at you, I don't even know you" he looks me straight in the eyes and I can tell he's not telling the whole truth.
"But I'm trying to get to know you and you won't give me a chance" I say incredulous.
"Its not like we had the best of introductions, is it?" he says and I see a blush creeping up his neck as he rolls his eyes. I chuckle
"I guess not really, but that isn't a valid reason for us not to be friends" he goes to say something before he is rudely interrupted by Niall asking if we want a drink. Louis politely declines and I shake my head indicating that I'm fine.

Suddenly I feel a buzzing noise coming from my pocket, I reach for my phone and press answer.

"Hello" I say slightly annoyed that I was being interrupted yet again from talking to Louis.

"Bonjour Harry, J'ai un petit travail pour vous" said a familiar voice

(Hello Harry I have a little job for you)

"Qu'est-ce que tu veux, je suis un peu occupé en ce moment" I say really annoyed, this fucker has the nerve to call me right now!!

(What do you want, I'm kind of busy at the moment)

"Ooooh quelqu'un ne s'en va pas, les choses vont empirer si vous ne faites pas ce que je dis Styles, rappelez-vous que je vous possède" they say cackling

(Ooooh someones not happy I see, well things are going to get a lot worse if you don't do as I say Styles, remember, I own you)

"Bien, envoyez-moi les détails" I say aggressively before I hang up.

(Fine text me the details)

I look up to see everyone including Louis staring at me with confused looks on their faces.

"I have to go" I say quickly before I'm grabbing my coat and slamming the door behind me.