Epilogue

5 years later.

*************

Harry's POV

*************

"DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYY!!!! CAN I GO TO JESSICA'S HOUSE??" Olivia screams from the top of the stairs.

She runs down the stairs and into the living room where I'm lying on the couch watching 'RuPaul's Drag Race' season 3 finale.

"Can I pleaseeeeeeee Daddy? Pretty please with cherries and whipped cream on top?" I reach for the remote and pause the TV, before I sweep my beautiful 7 year old niece into my arms.

"Well you know I'm not the boss around here you little monster! Why don't you go ask papa?" I say as I tickle under her arms and chin, causing her to squeal and squirm, struggling to get free from my grip.

"NOOOO!!! You know -hahahha -That - Papa - will- s-say - n-no!!" she manages to get out between giggles.

"What will I say no to?" Louis appears in the doorway with Dusty in his arms. Clifford barks and runs over to greet him. Dusty loves me the best, but Clifford is like Louis' second child. We often have arguments over Louis loving Clifford more than me!!

"I wanna go to Jessica's house on Friday, can I please, please, please go Papa?" Olivia pleads giving Louis' the puppy dog eyes.

Louis looks up at me and our eyes meet. I see the love in them and my heart automatically speeds up when those blue eyes meet mine. Even after 5 years of being with Louis almost everyday, I still get butterflies when he walks into the room.

"Hmmmm, I don't know. Have you got all your homework finished, and is your room neat and tidy?"

"Yup homework all done, Daddy checked it to make sure its neat and my room is amazingly tidy!" Her smile falters slightly on the word 'Tidy'.

"Will it still be tidy if I go up there right now and check for myself?" Louis says with an amused look on his face, folding his arms over his chest.

"Uhhhhh... Lemme check that Pinkie the bear didn't mess it up while she was having a tea party earlier. I'll be right back" Olivia says as she scampers up the stairs in record speed and Louis and I hear the rapid footsteps in her room while she desperately tries to clean up 'Pinkie the bears' mess.

Louis looks at me again and we crack up laughing.

"She's just like you, can't keep the place tidy to save her life!" I say between laughs.

"Oi Styles don't get cheeky with me" Louis sasses.

"You'll have to make me then" I say with a wink.

Louis is about to retort when suddenly Olivia is running back down the stairs like she's being chased.

"I've checked and Pinkie bear made no mess. The place is spotless!" she says slightly breathless from all that running.

"OK then, I'll text Perrie and ask if you can go visit Jessica on Friday, Zayn will have to drop you home though, since our cars still broken" Louis says looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

I was meant to get the car fixed last week but I forgot.

'Sorry' I mouth to Louis and he shakes his head with a smile.

Olivia jumps in the air and runs to hug Louis. Wrapping her tiny arms around his small frame. He kneels down so he's eyes level with her and hugs her hard.

"I love you and Daddy more than anyone in the whole world" She whispers.

Louis looks like he's trying not to cry. "We love you more than anything in the world love, and that's never going to change. No matter how big and strong you become, Daddy and I will always love you just the same"

Olivia looks at me and gestures for me to come over. I wrap my arms around both Louis and Olivia and I finally feel at peace.

Louis was right, it all worked out in the end.

Louis and and I gathered evidence and Nick went on trial for pre meditated murder as well as possession and selling of illegal drugs and various counts of assault and blackmail. Louis stood right beside me in court that day as Nick was found guilty of all the charges brought against him and was sentenced to life in prison. We were awarded a large sum of money by the courts and used it to buy our own house in London and start up a bakery.

Louis and I got clean and a few months later we brought Olivia home for the first time.

Zayn and Perrie couldn't have children of their own and decided to adopt Jessica when she was 3, she had been fostered by the same lady, Mrs. Dunne, who took care of Olivia and Zayn and Perry are now engaged.

Liam and Danielle aren't together anymore and neither are Niall and Barbra but they are both happy in their jobs and doing really well, they bought an apartment together and are now roomies!

As for Jay, Her and Mark got married a few years ago and she couldn't be happier, constantly hinting Lou and I should get married next, but we've decided to wait till we're older. We are only 22 still.

The girls and Earnest are all doing well, Lottie having just graduate from secondary school and we still visit them all often.

Nothing could be more perfect.

I'm with the man I love, I have a beautiful daughter and amazing friends, there's nothing I could ever want for.

I look up and see Louis looking at me, as soon as our eyes meet, I know he's thinking the exact same thing as I am.

He reaches over and gives me a quick kiss, and I can feel the smile on his lips. He pulls away and all I can think is:

I have seen blossoming fields of flowers stretch to the horizon and ripple with the wind, swaths of starlight so bright they lit the night up like it was day, hidden meadows and tranquil glens and lakes so still the water is like glass. I've seen beautiful faces made captivating in flickering firelight, etched with laughter, dignified in ritual. I know beauty like I know air, like I know light; I live in it, grow it, create it. Before I met Louis, I had thought I'd seen everything that could possibly take my breath away. But he has the power to take my breath away with everything he does. Every touch, every smile, every laugh, every tear shed whether it be happy or sad. He takes my breath way by being him and I wouldn't change him for the world.

"I love you Louis Tomlinson" I whisper in his ear, and I see the way his whole face lights up.

"And I love you Harry Styles" he whispers back.

And I'd be lying if I said that didn't cause my heart to skip a beat, but hey, 

It Is What It Is right?