It Is What It Is Chapter 8

Louis POV

********************

I practically run home, I fumble as I try to unlock the front door and sprint up the stairs as fast as I can. I finally collapse on top of my bed and let out a sigh. I finally had time to think about everything that happened.

So basically, I spilled my drink all over this stranger and he took me back to his flat and took care of me while I made an absolute fool of myself. Great. My only question was 'Why?', why would a stranger feel obliged to take me, another stranger home? Especially after said stranger had spilled their drink all over them!

I groan and turn over on my side. Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I struggle to retrieve it from where I had thrown it on the floor, after my dramatic entrance. "Hello" I say sleepily as soon as I managed to answer it. "Hey boo, the girls and I are going to stay over at Dan's tonight and I figured you wouldn't want to come over so you have the house free tonight" my mother says sounding way too pleased with herself.

 "Uh, OK mum thanks" I said a bit confused. "Okay, night boo, talk tomorrow" she said as she was about to hang up. "Wait, its not night!" I said. "Louis, it's 6pm" she chuckled, "I take it you had fun last night then, yeah?" she asked sounding smug. "Nooooooo, Muuuumm" I groaned, she was so embarrassing. She was probably one of the only mothers that I had heard of that was desperate from me to sleep with someone. "Enjoy yourself!" she said and I could hear someone laughing at me in the background. Great. I was on loud speaker.

I hung up and threw my phone back down on the bed. Suddenly it was buzzing again. "BLOODY HELL" I screamed. This was fucking ridiculous! I needed sleep. Why can't people just leave me the hell alone!

Liam: Hey Lou, I'm going over to some friends houses tonight, do you wanna come with?

Me: Which friends?

Liam: You wouldn't know them, so is that a yes?

Me: Yeah OK. What time?

Liam: 7.00, how was last night?

Me: Last night was OK. Where'd you go? I needed you.

Liam: Home with Danny. Sorry for being a shit friend. What can I do to make it up to you?

Me: never leave me again, okay? Promise.

Liam: I promise Lou Lou. I'm so sorry.

Me: It's fine, see you then Li

I get up and head to the bathroom to take a well needed shower. I stand there letting the warm water cascade down my back, soothing my aching muscles. It feels good to wash last night away. Hopefully I never ever had to see Harry's annoyingly beautiful face ever again!

Little did I know I would see Harry's annoyingly beautiful face again sooner than I ever thought..........................................