It Is What It Is Chapter 28

*********

!!!Warning mature Content!!!

**********

Previously

**********

Harry POV

**********

Louis grabs my giant hand in his tiny one, holding onto his pointer finger, much like a newborn child would, and dropping our hands down by our sides so they brush his hip.

"Your fingertips, so touchable," He breathes as I breaks the kiss. We look into each other's eyes, and it's night sky meeting dark forest, irises deeper in color .

"And your eyes, irresistible." Louis sings, his voice is almost inaudible now. I takes Louis by surprise, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him up so his thighs are wrapped around my waist. Louis squeaks, and then giggles as I pecks his nose.

"Harry... Please... Fuck... Me" Louis begs, and just like that everything stops............

*********************************

Harry's POV continued

I  freeze and get off him. I don't think this is a good idea, it was bad enough that we were snogging just moments before. 

Hell If Jay found out about this I would never be allowed to speak to him again. I wouldn't even make it out of the house alive. I'm also afraid that this will hurt Louis, I don't want to hurt him.

Louis crawls up beside me and begins to place kisses along my neck, "Please?" He begs. "I want to feel your cock inside of me so bad; I want to feel you." he whispers in my ear, nibbling on my earlobe before letting his hand trail down to my clothed  hard on and palming me through my ridiculously tight skinny jeans. 

And fuck it I don't have the strength to say no.

"Come on Haz, for me?"

That's what really drives me over the edge, I don't care anymore. If Louis wants it, he was gonna get it.

I grab him by the waist and drag him up the stairs stumbling as we go. Our lips barley leaving one another's as we aggressively press against each other desperate for friction.

We make our way to the first vacant room and slam the door behind us.

 I push Louis down on the mattress with force making his lips curve into a smile, happy that he had gotten what he wanted. I bend down and kiss him again again and nipping at his bottom lip, things aren't so sweet anymore, Louis is grabbing fistfuls of my hair and puling aggressively and rolling his hips against mine, I can feel how hard he is through his jeans.

I slip off his cropped jumper pinching his nipple as I do so, he gasps his eyes rolling back in his head and i almost lose it there and then hearing his breathy moans and whimpers. Our lips break apart for a moment as Louis pulls his jeans off revealing a pair of fishnet tights with pale baby blue silk panties that matched his eyes perfectly underneath, his angry red cock visible though the thin see-through material. I gaze at him in awe admiring his beauty for a moment, taking him in before throwing the jeans across the room and focusing on the task at hand. i look up at him and see he's watching me look at him, I can see the lust in his eyes and its only turning me on more.