•One

"Please no, there has to be another way! There has to be!" The woman shouts in anguish

"Please no, there has to be another way! There has to be!" The woman shouts in anguish. She held a young man in her arms tightly as if she was afraid that he would disappear.

The man coughs harshly with blood dripping down his chin. He had done his best for her. He had done his best to protect her.

With a shaky hand, he reaches out to touch her face and looks at her. "I'm sorry. . ."He rasps. "I wish we had more time together."

The woman shakes her head and sobs. "No, don't think like that! I'm going to get you help! I won't let you die!"

"CUT!"

The man and woman let out a sigh and pull away from each other looking at their director in questioning. He shakes his head while pinching the bridge of his nose in utter disappointment. "What was that? That was not acting!" He snaps.

The woman rolls her eyes and stands up. "I was giving it my all." She states.

"If you were giving it your all then there should be tears running down your face!" The director shouts. "Nothing seemed to radiate off your acting! Pitiful!"

He points at you and you straighten your spine. "Go tell her what needs to be done." He orders. You hesitantly nod and make your way to the two with a paper in your hands.

"Okay, so this scene needs to be full anguish and heartbreak." You explain and look at the actress, Emily. "You need to show how heartbroken you are when your beloved is dying. He sacrificed his life for you, show more emotion."

She wasn't looking at you and began to pick at her nails. You ignore this action and continued to talk. "Show some tears too. Act like you can't live without him."

Emily groans in annoyance and shoots you dirty glare. "Okay, I get it. Now off the set." She demands. Both you and her stare down one another until you swiftly turn your back and get off the set. You retreat back to your spot next to the director who was smiling at you.

"Great job, Jisun! Wonderfully well done!" He praises. You beam in pride and smile humbly at him. It seems like your two years in Hollywood were paying off.

"I do my best, Mr.Hall."

He smiles brightly and turns back to the set. He counts to three then yells action. You watch the actors once more and this time their acting was better.

Except for Emily. For an odd reason, she wasn't doing so well like she usually does. Not that you thought she was good at acting. Oh no, she was definitely the opposite, you don't know how she got the main part in this movie.

After many more attempts with hours ticking by Mr. Hall finally issued a fifteen-minute break. Everyone seemed relieved and began to do their own thing. You stretch your arms and eye the snack table close by. You've been wanting to stuff your face with those donuts for an hour now.